Nursery worker stabbed by women chanting "Allah." BBC censors word "Allah." Police say not terrorism

Asians in the UK are like whites in the US!

These 'white' criminals look like extras from fucking Apocalypto.

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

fidel-urbina-is-wanted-for-allegedly-beating-and-raping-a-woman-in-march-1998-while-out-on-bond-he-also-allegedly-beat-raped-and-strangled-a-second-woman-to-death-in-october-1998-her-body-was-later-found-in-the-trunk-of-a-vehicle-that-had-been-burned-both-crimes-occurred-in-chicago-illinois.jpg

Hispanics used to be considered White until the Hispanic category was created during the Nixon Administration.

So what do they say to identify middle easterners?
I don't recall if they had a catch all term. I remember the kids in my school (early 90s) of Iranian origin were just referred to as Iranian . The Lebanese were called Lebanese.

I don't recall if they had a catch all term. I remember the kids in my school (early 90s) of Iranian origin were just referred to as Iranian . The Lebanese were called Lebanese.
That's nationality. If you're trying to identify the appearance of a suspect to the public, there has to be a description.

That's nationality. If you're trying to identify the appearance of a suspect to the public, there has to be a description.

Can only comment on personal expereince: I don't recal ever hearing the average Brit use a general term for MENA peoples . There might be a catch-all term?? Unlike France, the UK didn't see a large influx of MENA people , so that might be why I didn't hear it.

The Middle East is in Western Asia............

And Mexico and Canada are in North America...do you refer to them as Americans?

Stop defending this stupid fucking labeling of Arabs as fucking asian...

Grow some fucking balls and call them for what they are.

The Middle East is literally in Asia, and you picked an odd thing to get hyped about.....

The Middle East is literally in Asia, and you picked an odd thing to get hyped about.....

And like I said Mexico and Canada are literally in North America. Do you refer to them as Americans?

Stop being a complete f****** pussy and actually use the word Arab or Muslim

The Brits don't refer to Arabs as "Asian".
In Britain: Asian only refers to people from the Subcontinent (aka South Asia).

And like I said Mexico and Canada are literally in North America. Do you refer to them as Americans?

Stop being a complete f****** pussy and actually use the word Arab or Muslim

Canadians are North Americans, although I dont know, maybe Mexicans would consider themselves Central or South American perhaps.

Do you think I am unable to admit the fact that in Arabia, the people are Arabs, and that their religion makes them Muslims?

I dont understand what your critique is.....

Canadians are North Americans, although I dont know, maybe Mexicans would consider themselves Central or South American perhaps.

Do you think I am unable to admit the fact that in Arabia, the people are Arabs, and that their religion makes them Muslims?

I dont understand what your critique is.....

Referring to Muslims as "Asians" seeks to downplay Muslims being bad by lumping them in with Indians and other assorted brown people.

Come on, you can't be this daft.

Referring to Muslims as "Asians" seeks to downplay Muslims being bad by lumping them in with Indians and other assorted brown people.

Come on, you can't be this daft.

Arabs comprise 12-15 percent of Muslim population. Calling Arabs Asians is not downplaying anything, as Arabia is in Asia. By this line of reasoning, I am downplaying the crimes of the numerous Egyptian prime ministers because they're Africans.

Islam sucks wherever it is.

ive never heard in real life someone refer to a clearly arabi/pakistani muslim as Asian

singapore muslim? sure, but i sincerely doubt that's what any of these british reports are referring too

what happened to the basic definitions of words?

Arabs comprise 12-15 percent of Muslim population. Calling Arabs Asians is not downplaying anything, as Arabia is in Asia. By this line of reasoning, I am downplaying the crimes of the numerous Egyptian prime ministers because they're Africans.

Islam sucks wherever it is.

Then why don't Americans refer to Arabs as Asian? What do you think of when you hear "Asian"? Probably East Asians. In the U.K., "Asian" generally means Indian/Pakistani.

It's extremely vague language meant to cover up for Muslims.

Then why don't Americans refer to Arabs as Asian? What do you think of when you hear "Asian"? Probably East Asians. In the U.K., "Asian" generally means Indian/Pakistani.

It's extremely vague language meant to cover up for Muslims.

Americans dont refer to The Middle East as a part of Asia because Americans are getting dumber by the moment.

This is so odd. How is calling the Middle East part of Asia, as it is, covering up for Muslims? Just because we admit that the Middle East is a part of Asia, what? Does Islam suddenly become a religion in which Arabs represent a majority of worldwide Muslims, or cover for the inadequacy of Islam?

Americans dont refer to The Middle East as a part of Asia because Americans are getting dumber by the moment.

This is so odd. How is calling the Middle East part of Asia, as it is, covering up for Muslims? Just because we admit that the Middle East is a part of Asia, what? Does Islam suddenly become a religion in which Arabs represent a majority of worldwide Muslims, or cover for the inadequacy of Islam?

A large portion of the Middle East is in Africa; is it in Asia too? Similarly, we don't refer to Egyptians as Africans because that's dumb too; "African" makes people think of blacks.

You're really deep in denial about this dude; are you British? That would explain the butthurt defensive attitude over poor word usage.

A large portion of the Middle East is in Africa; is it in Asia too? Similarly, we don't refer to Egyptians as Africans because that's dumb too; "African" makes people think of blacks.

You're really deep in denial about this dude; are you British? That would explain the butthurt defensive attitude over poor word usage.

I honestly do not understand what your guy's argument is. If you live in the portion of the Middle East that is in Africa, Muslim or not, you are an African. If you live in the portion of the middle East that is in Asia, you are an Asian, whether or not you are called as such.

Jesus christ. This is not an argument I am placing forth. These are facts, and I dont understand why you guys are steadfastly denying shit you should have learned in 5th grade.

Back