Now that Barnett is in Bellator...it's time for Fedor/Barnett

Doesn’t USADA govern Bellator too?

What’s gonna be different there than the UFC?

No they aren't, despite being a non lucrative org, they still are a "private contractor" ( not sure if this is the right word in english ).
They can't just come in and test people, they need to be hired by a corp ( i.e. UFC , hence the collusion suspicion and double standards treatment when it comes to their "client's" susperstars like Brock Lesnar or Jones )

Who the hell cares at this point. Both guys are wayyy past their prime, and Barnett is the biggest steroid cheat in MMA history. His name should be scrubbed from every discussion about top HW fighters.

Must agree. This fight would have been legendary had it gone forward at Affliction 3, but at this point, whomever might win would really have little to boast about.

No juice in this fight anymore. Let him fight Sergei.

Fedor is my favorite fighter ever but he can't even take a jab at this point.

why not? he got knocked out by a legitimate top 5 fighter.

He looked good against Mir and Chael. He can definitely fight still, assuming It's against the right opponent.

Barnett would be perfect.

Looked good against Chael??

why not? he got knocked out by a legitimate top 5 fighter.

He looked good against Mir and Chael. He can definitely fight still, assuming It's against the right opponent.

Barnett would be perfect.

His offense is still amazing.

His defense on the other hand ....

Fedor has been depressing to watch for years. Even when he wins he looks bad ffs. Its sad, but its at a point where i'd genuinely rather just let it go down as one of the dream matches we missed than actually see it happen.

At this time Fedor can be ko'd by a teenager
His chin is absolutely gone

I loved Fedor back in the day and think he was the best HW of his time in the early 2000's but I'll always think his last time as a great fighter was his submission over Tim Sylvia and that's over 10yrs ago now.
He totally neglected his ground game and became nothing but a head-hunter looking for one-punch KOs.

Does fedor even train much anymore? I'd say after his last fight he should definitely retire.

Yeah Prime Fedor would merk Barnett. But I think at this point Barnett wins and I don't want to see it.

2005 Pride Fedor would have definitely killed any version of Barnett.

The Affliction Match would have been interesting.

Fedor was slipping by that point and Barnett is one of the best grapplers in the sport and juiced to the gills.

Josh Barnett vs Javy Ayala. If Ayala wins and Sergei Kharitonov wins against Mitrione, then let Sergei Kharitonov get that rematch he has been begging for against Javy Ayala. Instant credible Bellator fight.

It's time for GOAT Fedor to retire imho. He has given enough to the sport. There are plenty of other fights for Josh.

No the fuck it's not.

Teddy absolutely should not be fighting anymore.

Back