Now that Barnett is in Bellator...it's time for Fedor/Barnett

Honestly, I have no desire to see Fedor fight again. And I’m not sure whether anybody that says they do is a fan, or a hater???
Fedor's recent fights are so entertaining though. That roll vs. Sonnen was one of the coolest things he's ever done imo.

It wouldn't prove much since Fedor's washed up.

It would be sad Fedor jobbing everyone...or getting destryed by Barnett
He would earn money with seminar activities, private lessons, owning a gym or nightclubs , some pro wrestling appearances.
Quit fighting!

It would be sad Fedor jobbing everyone...or getting destryed by Barnett
He would earn money with seminar activities, private lessons, owning a gym or nightclubs , some pro wrestling appearances.
Quit fighting!

Facts.

Nothing worse than being a jobber.

Now that Barnett is in Bellator it's time for Fedor to retire.

Sounds like they are giving Barnett a title shot vs Bader/Kongo winner.

Sounds like they are giving Barnett a title shot vs Bader/Kongo winner.
Makes sense

re; thread title, Barnett had 2 shots at Fedor when they were both in their primes, first one he turned down second one he pissed hot. he doesn't get another try. ship has sailed.

Fedor vs Sakuraba would be a closer fight.

Barnett would manhandle Fedor at this point.
It wouldn’t even be close since Fedor has very little ground game left. Barnett still does.

IDC if this gets moved, both these guys are first ballot HoFers and deserve top billing

They missed their date in Affliction 10 years ago. It's time now. Barnett/Fedor. Both past their prime, both need a win.

Fedor should retire I don't care to see him knocked out again. Barnett is like the biggest fucking cheater in the sport. I hope he fights someone that breaks both his orbital bones and snaps his arm. Who in Bellator can do that?

Makes sense

re; thread title, Barnett had 2 shots at Fedor when they were both in their primes, first one he turned down second one he pissed hot. he doesn't get another try. ship has sailed.

Yeah, Bellators HW div aint much, off top of my head I cant even think of who else would be next. I guess Meathead if he wins another fight, that div is shit.

This is a dream match for hardcore MMA fans.

Yeah, Bellators HW div aint much, off top of my head I cant even think of who else would be next. I guess Meathead if he wins another fight, that div is shit.
Mitrione-Kharitonov winner will get the next shot imo

Both he and chuck have no chin but Fedor is still explosive and has power. Chuck has no power, no speed and no coordination anymore.

chuck... the HW who avoided his natural weight class throughout his 'career' because of his glass jaw, and who never made it in PRIDE and was condemded to 'ultimate fighting'... Why are we comparing chuck with the GOAT in this thread? ufc marketing was great though

Fedor's a free agent now I'm not sure fighting Josh would bring him back. I think he'd ask for too much money to fight someone he considers a friend, so doubt it would happen.

Two of my all time favorites. Would still like to see it.
Barnett would absolutely annihilate fedor today.

That's an opinion.

Barnett has been off for a long time
  • Barnett hasn't fought since 2016
  • He's had 43 fights and been fighting over 22 years (first fight in January 1997--a month before Mark Coleman beat Dan Severn to become the first official UFC HW champion)
  • Got finished in 2 of his last 4 UFC fights. His only UFC wins were against guys who were more damaged than he was (Mir, Arlovski and human-punching bag Roy Nelson). Fedor has beaten Mir and Arlovski as well.
These guys are evenly matched. Fedor doesn't get any excuses if he loses.

Now that Barnett is in Bellator it's time for Fedor to retire.

Fedor doesn't have a contract with bellator anymore his last fight in his contract was bader.

Even if they wanted the Barnett vs fedor fight they'd need to resign fedor first.

I am a fedor fan and said I would watch him fight anyone with contentment, but his latest efforts have been pathetic and sad. It is beneath him to continue on with these batterings. It is also dangerous for him to take so many concussive blows to the head in the kind of period of time he has at his age. He needs to hang them up

I am a fedor fan and said I would watch him fight anyone with contentment, but his latest efforts have been pathetic and sad. It is beneath him to continue on with these batterings. It is also dangerous for him to take so many concussive blows to the head in the kind of period of time he has at his age. He needs to hang them up

agreed, though wouldn't mind seeing them in a grappling only match

Back