Now that Barnett is in Bellator...it's time for Fedor/Barnett

agreed, though wouldn't mind seeing them in a grappling only match
At least Barnett is someone you don't normally associate with big knockout power, so I'd still watch it I guess, but seeing someone risking lasting injury when they no longer need to, and no longer can is just not entertainment

Gust of wind knocks Fedor out these days. I would pass. I mean.. I would watch, but I don't have any desire to see it. If that makes any sense.

At least Barnett is someone you don't normally associate with big knockout power, so I'd still watch it I guess, but seeing someone risking lasting injury when they no longer need to, and no longer can is just not entertainment

yeah i would probably watch too. heavy weight can be scary though, giant men throwing punches. i just thought of that one Canadian HW boxer that died in 2017, Tim Hague...

voGMGTr.jpg

This would be great!
I can't think of any reason all plans should be scrapped and this fight made a main event immediately.

• Barnett hasn't fought since 2016
  • He's had 43 fights and been fighting over 22 years (first fight in January 1997--a month before Mark Coleman beat Dan Severn to become the first official UFC HW champion)
  • Got finished in 2 of his last 4 UFC fights. His only UFC wins were against guys who were more damaged than he was (Mir, Arlovski and human-punching bag Roy Nelson). Fedor has beaten Mir and Arlovski as well.
These guys are evenly matched. Fedor doesn't get any excuses if he loses.

Fedor went from never being knocked down for 16 years in 35+ fights to getting floored by punches in 4 of his last 5 fights and being stopped badly by Bader and Mitrione where he got dropped by shots that weren't even that hard.

Barnett has been stopped by strikes once in the last 12 years by 12-6 elbows by Travis Browne. He has been around a long time but his chin is in way better shape than fucking Fedors whos chin is completely shot you fucking dumbass lol

That would be like saying Chuck has no excuses for losing to Hendo in 2019 because Hendo has been fighting since 1997. Fucking dumbass clown. @mkt

Last edited:
Fedor went from never being knocked down for 16 years in 35+ fights to getting floored by punches in 4 of his last 5 fights and being stopped badly by Bader and Mitrione where he got dropped by shots that weren't even that hard.

Barnett has been stopped by strikes once in the last 12 years by 12-6 elbows by Travis Browne. He has been around a long time but his chin is in way better shape than fucking Fedors whos chin is completely shot you fucking dumbass lol

That would be like saying Chuck has no excuses for losing to Hendo in 2019 because Hendo has been fighting since 1997. Fucking dumbass clown. @mkt

I marvel at the amount of Preparation H you used while typing that.

I always wanted to see this fight. But now.. I think today, Josh is much better. He has an iron chin. Fedor has no chin anymore.
It's better they never make this fight.

I would have want to see this fight 10 years ago, not anymore.
Also I think, Josh is still a top 10 HW. As long as he is clean.

I wish the best for both of the guys.

Would love to see what kind of a loser you are irl lol . Basement dwelling rat

I can assure you that would be a bad idea. Sub-50 IQ scum like you and @tehMoose are better off sticking to keyboard warrioring and masturbating to Fedor and Mousasi fights. And enjoy living on the dole in your little squatter's paradise.

I can assure you that would be a bad idea. Sub-50 IQ scum like you and @tehMoose are better off sticking to keyboard warrioring and masturbating to Fedor and Mousasi fights. And enjoy living on the dole in your little squatter's paradise.

Yea ok bitch ass chump lol. Go back to eating your microwave dinner.Basement dwelling loser.

Last edited:
Hahahaha, I would love to smash your face irl. Let's meet tough guy :cool:

Ladies and Gentlemen..."Making of a Monster!" Tyrell Fortune!

Back