Now that Barnett is in Bellator...it's time for Fedor/Barnett

Both he and chuck have no chin but Fedor is still explosive and has power. Chuck has no power, no speed and no coordination anymore.
You're not wrong Chuck looked bad just walking

AndFedor avoided Barnett like the plague in Pride, I doubt he wants a piece of him now.

????

Fedor was going to fight Barnett at Shockwave 2006. Barnett turned down the fight against Fedor, then went on to fight Nog on the same card.

The time was 10 years ago. Time has passed both these guys

Barnett has been fighting since Bill Clinton had just been re-elected. DS9 was still running. 9/11 was still 4 years away.

You can't say this wouldn't be an even match up
what a creative way to say josh is also a dinosaur. i think he'd approve

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

Let Fedor retire

Totally agree. Fedor is finished. He has no draw power now and Barnett would murder him.
Yeah Prime Fedor would merk Barnett. But I think at this point Barnett wins and I don't want to see it.

AndFedor avoided Barnett like the plague in Pride, I doubt he wants a piece of him now.

Lol check your facts Barnett ducked Fedor multiple times. Was offered to fight Fedor at Real Deal in Vegas but said he wasnt ready for Fedor but still fought Nastula that same night. Same thing happened at Shockwave 06. Was offered to fight Fedor but said he wasnt ready again but still fought Nog the same night. Do your Googles son.

Who the hell cares at this point. Both guys are wayyy past their prime, and Barnett is the biggest steroid cheat in MMA history. His name should be scrubbed from every discussion about top HW fighters.
Thank you.

Frankly I have no desire to see Josh fight again. He should've stayed gone.

only if it has the title: Senior Citizen Division

Honestly, I have no desire to see Fedor fight again. And I’m not sure whether anybody that says they do is a fan, or a hater???

I second this.......honestly beating this old Fedor is not an accomplishment anymore.......Also, Fedor beating Mir and Chael is not an accomplishment...... Not trying to be rude or saying that i could beat them..... is that...they are all old and wash out fighters........

Bellator has some cool talent but also it has this "Senior Class" Fighters that is getting hard to watch........

I consider myself one of the biggest and most loyal Fedor fans around and quite honestly I don't want to watch him fight ever again. Yes he looked good against mir and chael, but the way he got decimated by bader was all I could take as a fan.

Fighters have to know how to retire with grace....

BJ Penn and Fedor are hurting themselves , their legacy and their fan base.........just by fighting this long

That fight doesn't make any sense.
Fedor has no business fighting if he can't take a Bader lead punch without getting floored..
And the worse part of it is that he saw it coming but couldn't react fast enough..

He is done, people need to deal with it.
Barnett would starch him at this point even if he is almost as old ( and would probably be on his vitamins in Bellator )

He popped but it turned out to be BS and they cleared him but he didnt like the way he was treated/handled in the case and he requested release iirc

Doesn’t USADA govern Bellator too?

What’s gonna be different there than the UFC?

Honestly, I have no desire to see Fedor fight again. And I’m not sure whether anybody that says they do is a fan, or a hater???
This. I don't understand how any fans still want to see him fight. Enough. What more can he possibly prove?

On
Fighters have to know how to retire with grace....

BJ Penn and Fedor are hurting themselves , their legacy and their fan base.........just by fighting this long

only thing they aren't hurting by doing this is their bank account tbh..
It's sad to see someone like Fedor who should have made millions during his prime and secured a very comfortable life/retirement, especially in Russia, still has to fight to provide his family ( probably because he got ripped off most his hard earned money by leeches like Vadim )

Back