Now that Barnett is in Bellator...it's time for Fedor/Barnett

Yes

he can fight against opponents who are similarly past their prime. Nothing has indicated otherwise, he's looked very good other than his last fight against Bader.

Barnett is too big and too game for it to be light legends fight

Josh and Fedor are the same age and have had roughly the same amount of fights

Not everyone ages the same way dumbass. Unless you're retarded it's not hard to see Fedors chin is in way worse condition than Barnetts.

Fedor has been floored in 4 of his last 5 fights. Knocked out 2 times in Bellator while Barnett has been resting and sitting out his suspension. Hes been stopped one time in the last 10+ years by Travis Browne and that's it.

Fedor should retire because he is risking severe CTE by sticking around.

Fedor fans are the most fickle in MMA.

Nah, Fedor has one of the loyal fanbases in MMA. Some of his fans wanting him to retire because he's way past his prime doesn't make them fickle. Shit, Fedor's own coach wants him to retire.

Not everyone ages the same way dumbass. Unless you're retarded it's not hard to see Fedors chin is in way worse condition than Barnetts.

Fedor has been floored in 4 of his last 5 fights. Knocked out 2 times in Bellator while Barnett has been resting and sitting out his suspension. Hes been stopped one time in the last 10+ years by Travis Browne and that's it.

Fedor should retire because he is risking severe CTE by sticking around.

Typical Fedor fan making excuses for his matchups or not wanting him to fight period but you can be if he wins you'll flock to Sherdog with your

"Fedor GOAT Confirmed"
"Fedor vs. DC? "
"Fedor>UFC"

threads

When scheduled for Affliction 3 I was so hyped for this fight, but now I just don't care.

I suppose it makes sense & both are past their prime, although Fedor appears more shot. I'd rather see this then either guy getting fed to an up & coming younger fighter ala BJ vs. Yair

Fuck that I flew to the U.S. for Affliction: Trilogy only to see it get cancelled because of that juicy slut Barnett.

Typical Fedor fan making excuses for his matchups or not wanting him to fight period but you can be if he wins you'll flock to Sherdog with your

"Fedor GOAT Confirmed"
"Fedor vs. DC? "
"Fedor>UFC"

threads

Whether Fedor wins or loses at this stage of his career it doesnt matter, hes still GOAT but that doesn't change the fact that hes way more shot than Barnett is.

Dumbass.

Barnett should get one fight then (w, of course) then fight Bader. I dont want to see fedor " possibly" get crunched inside of 35 seconds after a 2-3 month build up.

And give Roidnett a shot at a great victory? After getting busted 4x? And ruining a great fight, event and org? Fuck him he don't deserve it. Give him Mir.

Fedor is done at this point. Hopefully he retires ASAP.

IDC if this gets moved, both these guys are first ballot HoFers and deserve top billing

They missed their date in Affliction 10 years ago. It's time now. Barnett/Fedor. Both past their prime, both need a win.
AndFedor avoided Barnett like the plague in Pride, I doubt he wants a piece of him now.

Why exactly did Barnett stop fighting with the UFC this last time around?

Yeah im no Fedor hater or super fan but at this point its like sending chuck out there.... almost.

Why exactly did Barnett stop fighting with the UFC this last time around?
He popped but it turned out to be BS and they cleared him but he didnt like the way he was treated/handled in the case and he requested release iirc

Yeah im no Fedor hater or super fan but at this point its like sending chuck out there.... almost.
Both he and chuck have no chin but Fedor is still explosive and has power. Chuck has no power, no speed and no coordination anymore.

Back