Law Notorious RBG

Gore lost the first count, the first recount, the second recount, and was on his way to losing the third when SCOTUS stepped in and put an end to it because every county in Florida had different standards for what ballots were being counted and which weren't which is where the unconstitutional part kicked in and them putting an end to it. The only path to victory Gore had was essentially being allowed to pick which ballots were counted and which weren't, which no judge in their right mind would ever allow any candidate or party to do.

But go ahead, keep spouting that tired old bullshit.

honestly what are you talking about?

honestly what are you talking about?

You said they picked the president. They didn't pick the president, they put an end to the constant recounts because the rules of the recount where constantly changing and varied from county to county which was unconstitutional. Gore lost every single valid count, so Bush won the state and the election.

I think she's prepared to die on the bench as long as Trump is in office. You gotta admire her grit and determination even if you may not agree with her opinions.

This. That woman will keep working or die working rather than give up her slot to a Trump appointee.

Why would any American want a Supreme Court judge that wasn’t a strict constitutionalist?
There are other places with different constitutions.

Why: because communism has always failed after overtaking weaker, less developed capitalist economies. The United States is the holy grail, maybe there’s enough money, blood, sweat and tears to pull it off. For a minute.

Fucking lol, Bork wrote a memo stating that the Civil Rights Act should be repealed because it's unconstitutional.

Don't act like his legal chops were unjustly under scrutiny. That alone makes me believe that you should get fucked with a hot iron. So yeah, fuck him.

Have you actually read the memo, or are you once again relying on what you’re being told? The 75 page memo seems to be a specter that is sure to have existed, but no one has ever seen, but everyone is sure is awful. Rehnquist supposedly agreed with the conclusion of Borks alleged memo, why would he get confirmed but not Bork? Tell me how you know that he opposed the civil rights movement in that memo.

Last edited:
the Civil Rights Act should be repealed

Isn't that like the majority opinion on here?

<Dany07>

This place is so off the wall, batshit insane that it beggars belief. If whites are going to be a minority and the christian demo is dwindling, why would you want to repeal federal laws that protect citizens on the basis of race and religion? Do they not understand what a protected class is? :confused: Jesus fuggin Christ.

{<jordan}

You think Turtleface believes that rule applies to Republicans?

I guarantee you he has a list to fast track in less than a month if she dies before November.
I should have used the :rolleyes:. He's a slimeball.

Last edited:
It’s funny when conservatives talk about “the muh liberal judges,” when the conservatives Supreme Court judges are without a doubt the most “activist” of the sitting judges today.

like that time they picked the president. Lol
Nonsense. Matters determined by precedent and constitutional law that you disagree with do not make them "activist" opinions or judges.

Nonsense. Matters determined by precedent and constitutional law that you disagree with do not make them "activist" opinions or judges.

I can say the exact same thing right back to you in fact. I mean it works both ways right. lol

They are most certainly activist judges.

If you had ever once in your life read anything beyond a CNN chyron you’d know what he’s talking about.

Should I be reading storefront blogs? What would you suggest I read. What Alt right or breitbart nonsense would you suggest I read.

For the record I never watch CNN.

Should I be reading storefront blogs? What would you suggest I read. What Alt right or breitbart nonsense would you suggest I read.

{<jordan}

Should I be reading storefront blogs?

What's a storefront blog? Walmart I.Q. right there.

What would you suggest I read.

A 2nd grade grammar book, for starters. One that explained the difference between a declarative sentence and an interrogative.

What Alt right or breitbart nonsense would you suggest I read.

Another chapter in the 2nd grade grammar book. Look for a chapter on capitalization and hyphens.

I know. You just read the chyrons running in the background while you rage-post on karate forums.

What's a storefront blog? Walmart I.Q. right there.

A 2nd grade grammar book, for starters. One that explained the difference between a declarative sentence and an interrogative.

Another chapter in the 2nd grade grammar book. Look for a chapter on capitalization and hyphens.

I know. You just read the chyrons running in the background while you rage-post on karate forums.

Lol @ this try hard post. A simple typo sends you off the rails foaming at the mouth. Honestly though what Alt right blogs and YouTube videos do you suggest I watch? You’re all about that ideology.

She should probably retire. Way worse for her to die on the bench and also a waste of these years for her imho

Back