Law Notorious RBG

{<jordan}

You think Turtleface believes that rule applies to Republicans?

I guarantee you he has a list to fast track in less than a month if she dies before November.

Dang. Maybe Democrats shouldn't have made SCOTUS confirmations political.

Photo of Ginsburg’s new chair on the bench:

000259a1-9d87-497b-8f84-7fbb3a3d9f93-star-wars-confirms-palpatine-was-a-clone-in-rise-of-skywalker.jpg

Dang. Maybe Democrats shouldn't have made SCOTUS confirmations political.
Yep, they started this long before Garland. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

She is old

Wood not

Why would any American want a Supreme Court judge that wasn’t a strict constitutionalist?
There are other places with different constitutions.

Why: because communism has always failed overtaking weaker, less developed capitalist economies. The United States is the holy grail, maybe there’s enough money, blood, sweat and tears to pull it off. For a minute.

Robert Bork says hi.

Ah yeah, because Bork was stonewalled because of political reasons...and not that he came in talking about all the shitty interpretations of laws that he had.

Yeah, Bork can say hi from his shitty grave, fuck em.

Ah yeah, because Bork was stonewalled because of political reasons...and not that he came in talking about all the shitty interpretations of laws that he had.

Yeah, Bork can say hi from his shitty grave, fuck em.

Which specific DC circuit opinion from Bork makes you vehemently oppose him? Must be quite a few of them for you to be so sure he had shitty interpretations of the law. Be sure to tell me specifically why his interpretation is wrong. Or are you ignorant to the topic and you’re just spouting bullshit?

Which specific DC circuit opinion from Bork makes you vehemently oppose him? Must be quite a few of them for you to be so sure he had shitty interpretations of the law. Be sure to tell me specifically why his interpretation is wrong. Or are you ignorant to the topic and you’re just spouting bullshit?

Fucking lol, Bork wrote a memo stating that the Civil Rights Act should be repealed because it's unconstitutional.

Don't act like his legal chops were unjustly under scrutiny. That alone makes me believe that you should get fucked with a hot iron. So yeah, fuck him.

It’s funny when conservatives talk about “the muh liberal judges,” when the conservatives Supreme Court judges are without a doubt the most “activist” of the sitting judges today.

like that time they picked the president. Lol

It’s funny when conservatives talk about “the muh liberal judges,” when the conservatives Supreme Court judges are without a doubt the most “activist” of the sitting judges today.

More of them coming buddy.

Why would any American want a Supreme Court judge that wasn’t a strict constitutionalist?
There are other places with different constitutions.

Why: because communism has always failed overtaking weaker, less developed capitalist economies. The United States is the holy grail, maybe there’s enough money, blood, sweat and tears to pull it off. For a minute.

Wait communism cant take over weak capitalist economies but can a strong one like the US?
<LikeReally5>

More of them coming buddy.

They won't be satisfied until the social safety net has been completely gutted, abortion banned, same-sex relations re-criminalized and Brazil 2.0 economic inequality brought to fruition. FedSoc, ADF and McConnell have been going to absolute town on every level of the federal judiciary. Trump still got another four years and Senate won't be flipped until 2022 at the earliest.

<36>

She's lived a really impressive life.

Back when I thought Dems were the anti-corporate party, I would have wanted more dems on the SC to over-turn Citizens United. Now, I kind of want the obvious tranny push and total societal decay to end, so I don't mind Conservative Justices.

They won't be satisfied until the social safety net has been completely gutted, abortion banned, same-sex relations re-criminalized and Brazil 2.0 economic inequality brought to fruition. FedSoc, ADF and McConnell have been going to absolute town on every level of the federal judiciary. Trump still got another four years and Senate won't be flipped until 2022 at the earliest.

<36>

These things won’t happen imo. They’ll talk about abortion and all that but it will never actually happen. They like using it as a talking point for votes. This has been something they’ve used for years.

Gore lost the first count, the first recount, the second recount, and was on his way to losing the third when SCOTUS stepped in and put an end to it because every county in Florida had different standards for what ballots were being counted and which weren't which is where the unconstitutional part kicked in and them putting an end to it. The only path to victory Gore had was essentially being allowed to pick which ballots were counted and which weren't, which no judge in their right mind would ever allow any candidate or party to do.

But go ahead, keep spouting that tired old bullshit.

Back