Law Notorious RBG

bet i could engineer something up in your mom

oh going straight for the yo mama retorts. impressive! its totally worth engineering a discussion with these types of mental midgets. whats next sherbro? are you going to tell me that you just got back from the gym?

what clown college you order your "degree" from smart guy? can you get them to print one off for me too? it will look good alongside some yo mama jokes whenever im hungry for confrontations with random internet people over some dumb comment that triggered me.

Last edited:
bet i could engineer something up in your mom
oh going straight for the yo mama retorts. impressive! its totally worth engineering a discussion with these types of mental midgets. whats next sherbro? are you going to tell me that you just got back from the gym?

what clown college you order your "degree" from smart guy? can you get them to print one off for me too? it will look good alongside some yo mama jokes whenever im hungry for confrontations with random internet people over some dumb comment that triggered me.

lol, we are good amigo. i'm glad that you realize you were triggered. i altered a quote to make a funny and you stepped all over it. it was nothing directed at you.

my av may give you hint of my university. i hope you have a good day with your mom, cuz it is mother's day. <3

well shit i dont even know how my comment simply stating she's gonna die on the bench could even be provocative.

i mean shes probably not going to die on the bench literally. but shes 85 years old and has been doing it all her life, even after battling cancer. and refuses to retire. so its safe to say that she probably enjoys her job. she's a lifer

its the same thing as suggesting that tito, chuck and randy are going to die on the stool if dana let them have their way.

dont see how someone could take offense to that, but whatever.

Last edited:
lol, we are good amigo. i'm glad that you realize you were triggered. i altered a quote to make a funny and you stepped all over it. it was nothing directed at you.

my av may give you hint of my university. i hope you have a good day with your mom, cuz it is mother's day. <3

okay now this is just getting juvenile.

well shit i dont even know how my comment simply stating she was gonna die on the bench could even be provocative.

i mean shes probably not going to die on the bench literally. but shes 85 years old and has been doing it all her life, even after battling cancer. and refuses to retire. so its safe to say that she probably enjoys her job. she's a lifer

its the same thing as suggesting that tito, chuck and randy are going to die on the stool if dana let them have their way.

dont see how someone could take offense to that, but whatever.
i didn't take offense. i made a joke

and i offer you a rare jav apolopy. anyone could have said that (and i think you are correct in your assessment) and i would have done the same immature toilet humor joke.

i graduated from texas a&m after serving six years in the us nuclear navy.

found this thread doing a search about Bork .. why was kong banned ?

Back