Not too many Jones fans around tonight

Im still here and now I got another reason to promote jones to all my party head friends.

Let's just keep this thread going just to remind TS on how wrong he was LOL.

Oh and Bones fan here, and still here!

No need to try & rub their noses in it TS

Go find athletes with a 0.19 T/E who are capable of competing at a top level.

I'll wait.

Delusional fans will continue to look at a body with 6 bullet holes in it and say "Well with no bullets or a gun it's clear he wasn't shot."

First find me the data of elite athletes in the middle of a grinding training camp, tested several times a day, while dieting and being punched in the head so there is a baseline. And perhaps interpreted by an actual sports endocrinologist, because I'm guessing neither of us are one.

Btw, I never said it didn't look weird. It's perhaps evidence of foul play, but it's not proof.
Which is why he isn't suspended. Duh.
Also, the NSAC should totally do CIR tests on the samples, to actually prove or disprove (to the best of their abilities) that he cheated.

Last edited:
I hate and like Jones at the same time. So....still here I guess?

They're preparing threads on why cocain is great and no big deal, they are insisting that Jones' T/E ratio isn't evidence of PED abuse because we can't be metaphysically certain we even exist, and they are subtly suggesting everyone is roiding hence it's a level playing field.

Where have you gone, gentlemen?

:)

Don't get high on yourself he failed a out of competition drug test he didn't commit murder. And he still owned every fighter you hoped would beat him and cheered for, I'm a fan and I ain't going no place....

damagecontrol.gif.gif.gif

In light of recent events, I officially dislike Dana more than Jones.

Back