Not too many Jones fans around tonight

I'm loving it.

Coke, potential ped use, and perjury. The trifecta! War Jones!

There're a few around, defending cocaine use

lols I'm messing with y'all, I personally don't have a problem with him using coke in his free time

Sherdog has always had a higher number of Jones haters than fans. Sherdog is not Jones friendly. This of course is based upon my perception of Sherdog thread/post activities.

Reporting in!

Jones controversy always brings the hilarity to Sherdog whether it be shoops, self-righteousness, twists, etc.

Still here.

Difference is there's actually quality threads about potential controversy instead of just pissin and moaning about nothing

=D

On that note, this shit is crazy and I am very interested to see how this all plays out.

I consider myself to be a Jones fan. I don't really care about the cocaine use, but if he is using PEDs (which I will agree seems to be the logically explanation for his test results) I probably won't be rooting for him anymore.

We're still here. Not gonna tuck our tails and drop Jon because of his demons. We all got them, some of us just get exposed sooner than others. I support him and other people who are battling an addiction, even if going to rehab wasn't his idea.

Why the hell would there be? if my favorite fighter got his reach and height from doing blow I'd be hiding too.

You can't make this shit up.

there are here... the pro-jones threads have vanished tho..

Jones nuthugger checking in, still here. And Still. So what he had a good old time in Brazil. He had low T/E level, we should commend him for being basically a child level and still tossing an olympian around.

LOL at the number of Jones fans on the first page, TS super fail.

Back