Not too many Jones fans around tonight

Can't get faker than PED use

Your speculation=jack shit

010415-UFC-UFC-182-Jones-v-Cormier-2-AS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.75.jpg

Your speculation=jack shit

010415-UFC-UFC-182-Jones-v-Cormier-2-AS-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.75.jpg

Mine and everyone else's who isn't a deluded Jones fan. Or have you not seen all the media reports that now say the cocaine positive is a smoke screen for his low T/E levels and suspected PED use?

Gonna be funny when that win is overturned by the AC.

I've always been a fan of Jones, the fighter. I've never gotten the level of hate he gets. People are sheep and the Jones hate long ago became a meme of it's own. I don't know the guy personally and people who think they do always remind me of little girls arguing on twitter about Beiber or the Kardashians or shit like that.

If it turned out he's been doing PEDs, I'll lose respect for him as a fighter just like I would anyone else.

Mine and everyone else's who isn't a deluded Jones fan. Or have you not seen all the media reports that now say the cocaine positive is a smoke screen for his low T/E levels and suspected PED use?

Gonna be funny when that win is overturned by the AC.
Gonna be funny when it doesn't get overturned and you are still mad.

The ones that aren't proof of anything?

Go find athletes with a 0.19 T/E who are capable of competing at a top level.

I'll wait.

Delusional fans will continue to look at a body with 6 bullet holes in it and say "Well with no bullets or a gun it's clear he wasn't shot."

I wanted DC to win; however, I'm not rooting against a drug addict trying to recover. I've lived that with family members and know what a tough road he put himself on. Fortunately fo him, he's a wealthy man and no one is looking to put him behind bars. He can read the tattoo and be ok.

it's ok haters, the fbi should be at jons house soon, i mean come on he's black and does drugs, he could end up shot by the end of the year

Loving every second of this shitshow, thanks for askin'.

Did you catch the Jones Cocaine shoop thread? Its a doozie.

If he's busted for PEDs, strip him and suspend him. And as a fight fan, I would look forward to seeing him fighting again.

I'm much less concerned about Jones himself. I'm much more interested in why Jones was allowed to act the way he did by Zuffa and the NSAC. I'd like to know more about why they ignored the extreme T/E results. I'm also very interested in the results that followed the fight.

This is now much more about the way Zuffa/NSAC operates and why they reacted the way they did to Jones' general actions and results.

DC's tears are keeping us alive. Bring on the next challenger, we are legion.

Still here, just enjoying the show like everyone else.

I'm much less concerned about Jones himself. I'm much more interested in why Jones was allowed to act the way he did by Zuffa and the NSAC. I'd like to know more about why they ignored the extreme T/E results. I'm also very interested in the results that followed the fight.

This is now much more about the way Zuffa/NSAC operates and why they reacted the way they did to Jones' general actions and results.

I've asked a couple times in the stickied thread if there is a policy in place with the NSAC, WADA, USADA, etc. regarding low T:E ratio. No answer. My guess is they don't have one so had no protocol to follow and thus no reason to stop the fight or sanction him.

the Cormier train is not taking any refugees from Cokeghazi fallout. Missed your chance following the terrible human being and not the better man.

I've asked a couple times in the stickied thread if there is a policy in place with the NSAC, WADA, USADA, etc. regarding low T:E ratio. No answer. My guess is they don't have one so had no protocol to follow and thus no reason to stop the fight or sanction him.

I personally don't think the fight should be NC nor do I think they should have stopped him from fighting (In the thread saying the Fight was not ever going to cancelled I mention my own experience with a somewhat similar situation).

But I like investigations to be had when there is obvious problems afoot. This is such a situation.

Back