Not too many Jones fans around tonight

tumblr_mjya9kKcgZ1rijwvxo1_500.jpg

original. yes I know.

I'm here.

Jones could kill a man and I'd still be by his side.

I guess you can call me a fan.

He wasn't supended, fined, fight result wasn't changed and he still has the belt. Why his fans should go into hiding?

haha, nice fail TS

the fans might not be as loud and obnoxious as the average hater, but we're watching you. Always.

I posted on this before knowing there was a potential ped issue. If it turns out he is a cheater, I'll no longer pay for, or watch him fight at all. Which is the extent of my fandom.

I respect your integrity.

What's up is your boy is a cokehead and a doper but hey, if that's the kind of person you want to support then that's your call.

that's a logical fallacy with you haters.

Most fans are not vicariously living through the man the way the haters are working themselves up over it. When Jones is exposed as a cheater I have no problem dropping my support for him and crucify him publicly for it.

In fact most Jones fans don't even care much for his personality, they just celebrate his undeniable greatness as a fighter. Which would be compromised if he is exposed for PED use but it would be disappointing moreso for what that says about the sad state the sport is in, when its greatest fighter is just another dirty cheater, not about the flawed and largely unlikeable person that Jones is.

I know this might be a challenging conception for the feeble and irritated minds of the haters but it is really quite easy if you are not an angry raging idiot.

We are still here. Just chillin. Watching all the Jones haters get their petty-little "bragging rights" from the only way they can. Because none of their boys can take Jon's title in the cage.

Even a failed drug test couldnt take Jon's belt.

Jones via Cocaine-level striking.

And STILL.......

I'm gone. Don't like cocaine users.... especially not when they are supposed to be sportsmen.

Jones nuthugger checking in, still here. And Still. So what he had a good old time in Brazil. He had low T/E level, we should commend him for being basically a child level and still tossing an olympian around.

Low-T Jones STILL threw Cormier around like a rag-doll.

Low-T Coke Jones is STILL our Light Heavyweight champ.

He snorted coke off a big, bubble-butt Brazilian lassie or something like that.....good on him I say!

When or if he breaks the rules or is actually found guilty, by due process and punished for a rule breach.....we will cross that bridge when we come to it.

Im still here. Dumb situation he put himself in but its not gonna change most of his fans.

Jones fanboys don't exist, beyond Malki. They are a mythical creature, like the Loch Ness Monster.

Back