Not too many Jones fans around tonight

Go find athletes with a 0.19 T/E who are capable of competing at a top level.

I'll wait.

Delusional fans will continue to look at a body with 6 bullet holes in it and say "Well with no bullets or a gun it's clear he wasn't shot."

This taken from another thread. It may indicate why they will not be able to actually prove Jones did anything. Its an uphill battle.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/anti-do...n-jones-sample

MMAjunkie on Wednesday spoke to Don Catlin, an anti-doping expert and former head of the UCLA Olympic Analytical Laboratory, and endocrinologist Jeffrey Brown, who runs a private practice in Houston.

Asked to interpret Jones

Jones fan right here. Jones fans aren't like Shogun fans, running away when things get tough for their favorite fighter.

No those are called bandwagon fans. Shogun fans are still here. Put up a poll for Mauricio's likability.

But I wonder who's the current bandwagon right now. Especially since Anderson lost.

I just don't know.

brooooo...

There kinda preoccupied with coco....

[YT]4tG9N5oev6Q[/YT]

Oops,

Meant to say....they are all preoccupied watching the teens choice awards to see if Kelly Cuoco is going to win an award.

kaley_cuoco_10.jpg

you saved the thread man

no one wants to see jj fans talking to each other

Mine and everyone else's who isn't a deluded Jones fan. Or have you not seen all the media reports that now say the cocaine positive is a smoke screen for his low T/E levels and suspected PED use?

Gonna be funny when that win is overturned by the AC.

Are you going to explode in rage when it isn't?

This was an OOC test that the NSAC knew the results of before the fight. Nothing is going to happen unless he also fails his post fight test.

I'm still here, pussy.

I'm not bothered about the cocaine use, as I doubt he is an addict but just a very silly boy. I am more concerned about the potential PED maskers, really hope he is clean.

Are you going to explode in rage when it isn't?

This was an OOC test that the NSAC knew the results of before the fight. Nothing is going to happen unless he also fails his post fight test.

If he passes the post fight it's going to be near impossible to snag him for low T

Always will be a Jones fan. Definitely in a rough spot right now but he'll be back in the cage soon throwing hell-bows at Gus or Rumble.

And still...

I think it's time he releases a sex tape or does that only work for chicks?

Pretty sure it would work for his fans... as long as it's not tainted by the presence of a female.

All hail the Snowball King!

I posted on this before knowing there was a potential ped issue. If it turns out he is a cheater, I'll no longer pay for, or watch him fight at all. Which is the extent of my fandom.

the Cormier train is not taking any refugees from Cokeghazi fallout. Missed your chance following the terrible human being and not the better man.

But he had it for the low-low. And he said he had baking soda too...
Can't beat that... (if you love coco)

Im still here. and laughing at dc fans wanting him stripped or having it declared a NC. I guess youll take any little victory you can.:icon_lol:

Back