Not Much Talk About Adesanya vs. Gastelum

Gastelum by early TKO I think.
Lulz.

No.

Izzy via anything he wants.

There is a small chance that gastelum will go the wrestling route and dominate there, but I don't think he's smart enough to do that.

He's going to dabble in the waters on the feet, and get smoked.

Whoever wins Whittaker disconnects their spine.

robert-whittaker-ufc-fight-night-43.jpg
Now that's a fact. No need to even discuss that. Tide goes in, tide goes out.

Seems weird that two of the most promising middleweight fighters are competing next weekend and no one seems to be talking about it. Adesanya usually has tons of hype when he fights and just headlined a PPV. Great fight in my opinion. Why is this going under the radar?
Because most people (here at least) wont stop talking about Conor & Khabib.

Seems weird that two of the most promising middleweight fighters are competing next weekend and no one seems to be talking about it. Adesanya usually has tons of hype when he fights and just headlined a PPV. Great fight in my opinion. Why is this going under the radar?
The vibe I'm getting, which I kinda agree with, is that neither Gastelum nor Adesanaya deserve the TS, so people don't care as much. Also, Jacare getting screwed over is rubbing some people the wrong way too.

theyre fighting for the "title" and arguably arent even among the 5 best MWs in the world. Thats prolly why

Whittaker, Yoel, Jacare, Moose and Weidman
Well yoel aint made MW in a couple years. Gastelum just beat jacare. Mousasi isnt even in the UFC. Whittaker cant make it to a fight. Weidman just got his shit pushed in by jacare.

Plus by your logic no one ever should get excited for title fights in any other promotion besides the UFC because most guys outside the UFC are not top 5

Israel beats Kelvin and steps up and defends interim against Jacare in Florida.

I got Kelvin. Izzy is flashy but I think Kelvin is stronger n may get a takedown or 2

Adescanya gonna get smoked by gas!

The vibe I'm getting, which I kinda agree with, is that neither Gastelum nor Adesanaya deserve the TS, so people don't care as much. Also, Jacare getting screwed over is rubbing some people the wrong way too.
That's ridiculous. But even without the belt it's a very high caliber, high profile matchup.

Well yoel aint made MW in a couple years. Gastelum just beat jacare. Mousasi isnt even in the UFC. Whittaker cant make it to a fight. Weidman just got his shit pushed in by jacare.

Plus by your logic no one ever should get excited for title fights in any other promotion besides the UFC because most guys outside the UFC are not top 5

The rationale for them being matched up is mostly due to inactivity/injury of other fighters.

No the UFC is marketed as having the best fighters so naturally a "title" fight should be seeing the absolute best guys and neither Kelvin not Israel have proven that. This isnt an actual quality UFC title fight. Its really a matchup b/w 2 good top 10 guys that should be the 3rd or 4th fight on most PPVs. They just put IC in front b/c they dont know how to market their fighters beyond that

I'm torn. I'd love for Adesanya to pull out a win but I just don't see it happening.

Plus I've been campaigning for Gastelum for a while now and it seems wrong to switch up now.
Switch now before it's too late. Gastelum cant impose his game on Israel.

I don't know who will win but …

WAR KIWI!
>Insert lazer eye kiwi here<

I guess I'm going against the grain here but I don't see how Gas wins this. Israel by muhammad.

Back