Not Much Talk About Adesanya vs. Gastelum

Fatty mc fat fat can't make 170 but still wanted to because he doesn't believe in himself. He wanted nothing to do with Jacare or Weidman before they looked like they were on the decline. He only beats old men and has no discipline, smoking weed and eating cheetohs mid training camp. I'm not even a fan of Adesanya but know he's going to totally embarras Gastelum.
Damn Kelvin must've fucked your girlfriend.

Damn Kelvin must've fucked your girlfriend.
Nah fucked Cowboy out of a paycheck, took 30% of Johny's fight purse for missing by 0.25lbs even after Woodley let him keep his whole fight purse when he missed by 10lbs... Dude is an asshat and very unprofessional. Didn't even attempt a catchweight against Cerrone or inform anybody that he wouldn't be at the weigh ins, he just ran and hid then posted a message on twitter.

Its a good fight, I got Gastelum by TKO in later rounds. No way Adesanya is knocking out Gastelum, no one is knocking out Gastelum, his head is built like a square asteroid. Adesanya is fast and accurate but he doesn't have big power in my opinion.

WTF is this? A discussion about something not named McGregor? Blasphemy! Go to your room right now!

EDIT: BTW, TS, I am actually very happy to see a conversation about something else, just pulling your chain, but we have to keep that quiet, I don't want to be sent to my room too.

Israel tees off on kelvin until his hands fall off due to transmission of whatever the fuck that was on KG's face and neck.

Yeah this fight should be getting more hype,I'm pretty excited to see it and should be a crowd pleaser

I have Gastelum on this one, TKO round two. Adesanya is good but there is a lot of hype going on, he couldn't even finish an old and slow Anderson Silva, no way he is gonna KO Gastelum IMO

Honestly. I think I have seen the PPV Promo once or twice on ESPN... and pretty sure that was only during last Saturday event. Seems like they are back to the card will sell itself and now with the exclusive ESPN PPV deal...

But this should be an exciting scrap... going with Kelvin but not 100% sure...

theyre fighting for the "title" and arguably arent even among the 5 best MWs in the world. Thats prolly why

Whittaker, Yoel, Jacare, Moose and Weidman

If Kelvin forces the action and takes the inside he's going to catch him. If he is overly technical he will Be outscored, fade and be broken.

Fatselum sucks

Case closed
I seriously feel like any time you ask for real analysis of Kelvin Gastelum from the people that don't think he's good, this is about as intelligent a response as you get. "Kelvin sucks/is fat/manlet." The guy is a smooth offensive striker with real accuracy and stopping power. He has a strong wrestling game, a great chin and he's generally durable as hell. Kelvin is a tough night out for just about anybody.

I think Kelvin handles Israel. More ways to win. He can hurt him on the feet and I won't be surprised to see him take him down.

7ufZ4R3.jpg

Well, with the fight getting closer Im kinda wanting Gas to win more so and have a feeling he’s gonna wreck Izzy.

I seriously feel like any time you ask for real analysis of Kelvin Gastelum from the people that don't think he's good, this is about as intelligent a response as you get. "Kelvin sucks/is fat/manlet." The guy is a smooth offensive striker with real accuracy and stopping power. He has a strong wrestling game, a great chin and he's generally durable as hell. Kelvin is a tough night out for just about anybody.

I think Kelvin handles Israel. More ways to win. He can hurt him on the feet and I won't be surprised to see him take him down.

He also has like 4 combos in his arsenal. He's a limited, short range striker who is extremely reliant on his opponents making mistakes and walking themselves into his punches. People say that Israel is not impressive against Anderson but that's BS, Israel proved that he makes no mistakes and leaves no holes for his opponents. It is not clear to me how Kelvin is going to be able to get in on Israel, I suspect the outcome of the fight will be Jones vs DC all over again. People say Kelvin can wrestle him but Israel has already shown good takedown defenses.

I feel that Kelvin is a great fighter. I'm also confident that he's gonna get whooped on Saturday night.

Back