Not Much Talk About Adesanya vs. Gastelum

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
Seems weird that two of the most promising middleweight fighters are competing next weekend and no one seems to be talking about it. Adesanya usually has tons of hype when he fights and just headlined a PPV. Great fight in my opinion. Why is this going under the radar?

Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about U F C, let's talk about all the good fights and the bad fights next weekend, let's talk about sex.

I got Israel by ud.

Israel doesn’t lose a single round

Kelvin frustrated and bloody in the end

Kelvin's chin is going to crack those fists. KO round 3. Gastelum moves up for the title shot.

That's because most of these fools only want to talk about fighters who don't want to fight. I'm very hyped. Adesanya is easy money over Gastelum.

Too much focus on Khabib and Conor's stupid Twitter fued.

Good to see I'm not the only one who finds it odd people are biting the bait with these 2. None of them are fighting but a few back and forth tweets has managed to deter most of the threads happening this week, shit is crazy.

Gastelum is too much for Adesanya at this point. Gastelum gets slept on a lot but he's a great fighter

Seems weird that two of the most promising middleweight fighters are competing next weekend and no one seems to be talking about it. Adesanya usually has tons of hype when he fights and just headlined a PPV. Great fight in my opinion. Why is this going under the radar?

Fatselum sucks

Case closed

Nobody is talking about because its a bad matchup for israel. Most people seem to agree on a kelvin tko prediction so will be the end of the hype train for adesanya.. Good fighter but he aint gonna be champ

Too much focus on Khabib and Conor's stupid Twitter fued.

Good to see I'm not the only one who finds it odd people are biting the bait with these 2. None of them are fighting but a few back and forth tweets has managed to deter most of the threads happening this week, shit is crazy.

Sherdog eats that gossip stuff up.

I’m hype for 236, rocking with Blessed and Styles

tenor.gif

Look it's the outrage rocket you tried to launch!

Fatty mc fat fat can't make 170 but still wanted to because he doesn't believe in himself. He wanted nothing to do with Jacare or Weidman before they looked like they were on the decline. He only beats old men and has no discipline, smoking weed and eating cheetohs mid training camp. I'm not even a fan of Adesanya but know he's going to totally embarras Gastelum.

I'm torn. I'd love for Adesanya to pull out a win but I just don't see it happening.

Plus I've been campaigning for Gastelum for a while now and it seems wrong to switch up now.

I've been a fan of Kelvin since he surprised us in TUF, I think he can take Israel down if needed and I think he could also get a KO. That being said I wouldn't be shocked at all to see Israel stuff some takedowns and proceed to pick kelvin apart on the feet,. Israel is legit but I just haven't seen him fight enough to know really. This fight will answer many more questions than the Silva fight did.

Back