Not Just a Cohencidence (Mueller/Investigation Thread v.20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for your other "point", I repeat: defending someone's rights is not the same as defending that person's character or actions. I noticed you passed over that point entirely. So again, if I defend the right of an evil group like Antifa to march (as I have), would you say I'm a "defender of antifa"? No, you wouldn't. But because you are partisan to the bone, anyone who defends the rights of Trump or his associates is a "Trump defender" in your eyes.

You snipped it, but tell me how it is I know that you will be in the next thread following the uncovering of criminality related to Trump defending him? How did I know before I opened this one, that you'd be embarrassing yourself spinning for Trump? If you're just reacting rationally to information that becomes known, your response to it shouldn't be so easy to predict.

Welp, after an argument with my gf, I've got a personal stake in the outcome for Trump.

I've agreed that if Trump is removed from office or resigns, I will eat whatever shirt I'm wearing.

Or don't if you wanna see Trump crash and burn
3297F11600000578-3511371-image-a-4_1459086312704.jpg

Start wearing dresses.

I'm sorry you feel responding to your post and asking you a question is getting on your case.

Of course it's Trumps choice to hire these people. I generally start my determination of who I'm going to vote for with a look at their platform and then the soundness of their choices in governance.

Is there anything that would be a deal dealer for you with Trump moving forward? Perhaps not to vote Democrat but to abstain from voting or casting a third party vote?

Third party?

Abstain?

Not an option. Even when there was a candidate I wasn't too thrilled about(on either side), i'd still exercise my RIGHT to vote regardless and I always vote Republican. ALWAYS.

It just so happened that Trump was on the Republican side.

So let me get the straight, Trump lied about the meeting in Trump tower and about banging Stormy, but the new Trump Lickspittle defense is Cohen is the liar.
<{Heymansnicker}>
If Trump ever asks you Lickspittles to go to Guyana, and he offers you any Kool Aid, whatever you do, don't drink it.

I have to ask :

Do Libs actually sit in front of their computers for hours, coming up with these absurd new names? <{clintugh}>

I haven't been keeping up with the collusion threads lately, but I must say that it is a pretty extensive list of criminal activity to come out of a nothingburger.
No evidence of Trump-Russia collusion in the 2016 election, which was the original point. I don't think you can find anyone who was saying that the Mueller investigation would find zero evidence of crimes. If you can find such a quotation, go ahead and post it.

You snipped it, but tell me how it is I know that you will be in the next thread following the uncovering of criminality related to Trump defending him? How did I know before I opened this one, that you'd be embarrassing yourself spinning for Trump? If you're just reacting rationally to information that becomes known, your response to it shouldn't be so easy to predict.
Tell me, is defending another person's basic rights the same as defending that person's character, views, or innocence?

Tell me, is defending another person's basic rights the same as defending that person's character, views, or innocence?

The basic right to be president after committing crimes and selling out national interest?

I have to ask :

Do Libs actually sit in front of their computers for hours, coming up with these absurd new names? <{clintugh}>

Lickspittle is an old term. For people who have read grammar books even once, it is not overly hard to use our language effectively. Making fun of people for using words, however, is the requiem of a fool.

"lickspittle" is still a stupid-sounding word, though.

Sounds like something a 6-year-old would use.

But since Libs act like 6-year-olds in general, I shouldn't be surprised, motherfuckers. <{natewhut}>

But since Libs act like 6-year-olds in general, I shouldn't be surprised, motherfuckers. <{natewhut}>

I've heard adults use the word, but never children. Have you heard many children speak this word?

I also like generalizing about who I deem my political opponents, as well. I think we could reach some common ground, if you conservatives would stop fucking your cousins and come to the table.

Manafort held that position for <12% of the time of the campaign. He was demoted as soon as negative media reports about him appeared.

Cohen seems guilty as hell, so I agree with you there. But that's also why his credibility is in serious question.

Flynn was National Security Advisor for 24 days. I can only laugh at you for bringing that one up.
Birds of a feather..

Keep spilling those delicious MAGA tears for us please!

Not knowing a common word in your own language, amusing.

Admitting a six year old does, hilarious

I've heard adults use the word, but never children. Have you heard many children speak this word?

I also like generalizing about who I deem my political opponents, as well. I think we could reach some common ground, if you conservatives would stop fucking your cousins and come to the table.

Irony is full of Iron, Mr. Identity Politics.

Answer the question without rephrasing it.

My rephrasing makes the question relevant. You're not defending Trump's right to free speech or something. You're saying that as more and more of his associates are shown to be criminals and we pile up evidence of inappropriate connections to Russia's attack on our democracy, everything is peachy. No action should be taken, Trump should not be considered to be at fault, there's no possibility that improper or illegal activity goes further than whatever is currently publicly known, etc. There's enough of a pattern here that I can confidently predict your role in the next thread. That combination of unpredictability of future developments and complete predictability of your response to unknown future developments tells me that you're not responding rationally to information. You're just engaging in sophistry.

Last edited:
Shooting In the dark here:

Eventual Trumpbot argument will be reduced to "So xyz happened, what's the big deal? It's not like he committed a murder!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back