Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

David Lemieux is no Willie Nelson, that's for sure.

And people question if i'm telling the truth when i say i don't watch these shit shows...

I could watch Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns talk shit to each other all day. Especially with Mike Tyson instigating them. This whole clip is a boxing fan's nostalgic dream, if you have the time.

https://www.boxingscene.com/hunter-...-157060?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

@MMALOPEZ not sure if you wanna make a thread (or if there is one already) but i'll put this here.

Hrgovic could be Eddie Hearns eastern-european cousin.

filip-hrgovic%20(2).jpg

960x0.jpg

Fun video of a gym owner absolutely piecing apart a guy who came in off the street to challenge him.

Fun video of a gym owner absolutely piecing apart a guy who came in off the street to challenge him.

Fucking glorious!

From 1:20 onwards he regretted every decision he ever made.

YOU THINK I DIDN'T DO MY RESEARCH?!
<Dany07>

Has to be a setup surely. The guy was totally fucking useless, even for a bully. Is there a backstory?

Has to be a setup surely. The guy was totally fucking useless, even for a bully. Is there a backstory?

This guy drove 1 hour to my gym just to fight with me.. He said he have been In and out of prison he have anger issues and was looking for somewhere to train. But first he wanted to get in the ring with me.. He said he’s been in many street fights. Also many fights while being locked up. I had no intention to even spar Because I was on crutches and freshly out of hip surgery. After I showed him my crutches he went on to call me a pussy and said are you backing out.

I don't really see a reason to be cynical about it. This certainly wouldn't be the first guy coming in off the street with an attitude. It's not uncommon.

I don't really see a reason to be cynical about it. This certainly wouldn't be the first guy coming in off the street with an attitude. It's not uncommon.

There's no way that was set up, you could see the coach get angrier as the dude filled with regret like "you wanted this!". Bet he won't do that again.

Not really cynical, just gobsmaked. I’ll enjoy it for what it is then. Guy had no fucking idea what hit him.

Not really cynical, just gobsmaked. I’ll enjoy it for what it is then. Guy had no fucking idea what hit him.

Ah my misunderstanding. Yeah man, I never underestimate how delusional some people can be.

I used to work with a guy all the time who would talk about wanting to fight the police, counter-protesters, whatever. One of those "defund the police" types who would have his life stolen from him if the police didn't exist. Complete delusion, no understanding at all of the reality of violence.

Back