Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

Tommy Hearns is 62 and seems like he has some CTE. Not exactly surprising but it seems like he is healthy considering. He should consider HBOT like Joe Namath recommends.

I'm more worried about Tevin Farmer to be honest. 30 years old, still boxing and showing some signs of future/current brain problems.

Watch Tevin's head twitching during and right after the Jojo Diaz fight, genuinely worried for him.

Tommy Hearns is 62 and seems like he has some CTE. Not exactly surprising but it seems like he is healthy considering. He should consider HBOT like Joe Namath recommends.

Tommy has been sounding that way for awhile. It turns my smiles upside down to hear it.

Yeah, that's what we need. Two stickied threads about the same irrelevant fight.

@Hagler I'm starting to think you're right about tidwell.

I enjoy my time or sherdog, conversing with likeminded people and having debates with individuals about all things boxing.

I also like sherdog for the those times i read a comment and i'm just left shaking my head, wondering if the person actually has their tv switched on when they watch boxing, or if they've ever even watched boxing before.

Ladies and gents, today for your viewing pleasure i present to you all the way from the muay thai/kickboxing sub forum -
Teo is average. He hasn’t won any gold medals.
And Floyd is the GOAT l. Sugar Ray Robinson has losses. Floyd doesn’t. 50&0 there is no blueprint

Haney is a really unlikable guy. Criticizing Ryan for doing the same thing he did himself. Both are good bouts imo.

We all can't fight the ghost of Gamboa.

Or call out the whole 135 division, but then sign to fight Linares. Don't get me wrong, I like that fight. But the pot is certainly calling the kettle black here.

Or call out the whole 135 division, but then sign to fight Linares. Don't get me wrong, I like that fight. But the pot is certainly calling the kettle black here.
Luke Campbell is better than anyone on Haney's resume.

Back