Non-thread Worthy Boxing News Part 5

To expand, I didn't think Pac did enough in a lot of rounds. In some rounds, minutes ticked off the clock where he did nothing. I believe in scoring an entire round, not just when the bigger puncher lands a shot.

To expand, I didn't think Pac did enough in a lot of rounds. In some rounds, minutes ticked off the clock where he did nothing. I believe in scoring an entire round, not just when the bigger puncher lands a shot.

I think that lost him rounds, too. I remember doing a pretty detailed RBR breakdown. The thing I don't think I took into account on the first viewing is that Bradley also wasn't doing much in those early minutes of the round. On subsequent viewings, even though Manny's offense really didn't come on until the last minute, there were rounds I thought he won because that offense was pretty overwhelming.

I still think it sucks how fans treated Bradley afterward, like he had done something wrong. I don't blame him for going full-heel afterward either. He got treated like shit by the fanbase for no good reason.

I would argue that this thread is the best Non Thread Worthy thread Ever b/c it's not stickied. You don't want this to go too mainstream and sell out like the rest of the Non Thread Worthy Threads have.

I would argue that this thread is the best Non Thread Worthy thread Ever b/c it's not stickied. You don't want this to go too mainstream and sell out like the rest of the Non Thread Worthy Threads have.

Like some kind of hipster posteasy thread.

You guys have to be lenient, English isn't my first language.

I think that lost him rounds, too. I remember doing a pretty detailed RBR breakdown. The thing I don't think I took into account on the first viewing is that Bradley also wasn't doing much in those early minutes of the round. On subsequent viewings, even though Manny's offense really didn't come on until the last minute, there were rounds I thought he won because that offense was pretty overwhelming.

I still think it sucks how fans treated Bradley afterward, like he had done something wrong. I don't blame him for going full-heel afterward either. He got treated like shit by the fanbase for no good reason.
It definitely lost him rounds, that was how Duane Ford explained his scorecard.

People have different scoring criteria on every fight, which is generally based on personal bias. There's no way the first Pac Vs Bradley fight was a draw.

This is basically Weezer's recent career, the thread.

Look at us all the way up here. Now we're cooking with 100% pure sexy oil.

And now we're mainstream. Well, we had a good run boys.

This thread is somewhere between Load and Reload.

I know people like to rag on Lars, but I still thought this was pretty impressive from the drummer for Snarky Puppy.

I know people like to rag on Lars, but I still thought this was pretty impressive from the drummer for Snarky Puppy.

I'll watch video later, but quick response, love Lars drumming, never got the hate the guy gets, it must be some view of him as a person because he was part of some of the best albums of all time, and he killed it on those records.

I'll watch video later, but quick response, love Lars drumming, never got the hate the guy gets, it must be some view of him as a person because he was part of some of the best albums of all time, and he killed it on those records.

It all started with Napster I think. All us kids were downloading his music illegally, and then we all got pissed off when he said we shouldn't.

I want to but 99% of the time I don't even engage because it ends up being such a time suck. Yesterday I was doing things that had me busy for a couple of minutes and then bored for a couple of minutes, so while I was bored I'd pop that thread open and hit refresh.

I'm still shocked there's a third person who scored that first Bradley fight against Manny. I scored it a draw, and @Seano gave it to Tim I think (I might be misremembering though, he might also have had it a draw). But I've watched it a few times since then and always saw it for Pacquiao. I've confessed in the past that I was irritated before the fight began that Manny postponed the walkouts so he could finish watching the Celtics game. And posters here had the nerve to jump down my throat when I suggested he wasn't a humble person. So I hurt him the only way I could - with an irrelevant score card and a few days of shameless arguing.
Whoa, we teleported to a new thread. Well, anyway, that was classic stuff, the fact you were just popping in that day out of boredom makes it even funnier, but nah you're right, drain on quality time doing better things. Still, the delivery and absolute lack of patience for a clearly made up criteria gave me a chuckle for sure

Back