Shoop NON GIF SHOOP CONTEST V10 SIGN UP AND TRASH TALKING THREAD (UFC 302 & 303)

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to extend the deadline further as I just won't have time to get the thread up and running tonight.

Something has come up and I can't get out of it. Apologies

I'll get the thread up tomorrow as soon as I can. An extra day of weekend voting won't do any harm.

You have more time to work on your shoops if anyone wants to.

Im personally of the opinion that voting should definitely include a weekend day! Might help with vote traffic.

All good @Arqueto!

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to extend the deadline further as I just won't have time to get the thread up and running tonight.

I'll get the thread up tomorrow as soon as I can. An extra day of weekend voting won't do any harm.

Woah, woah, woah, easy on their smack talk there champ! It's only a bit of fun, that's no way to speak about your fellow competitors!

(No rush, you are the man!)

Hope all is well Arq. The contest will be no doubt be a smashing success as usual!

Something has come up and I can't get out of it

funnuy-animals-come.gif

I've actually seen a dog get stuck in a female while gettin' on.
It seemed quite the stressful situation. I hope you can "get out of it" without medical complicationz.
pug.gif

Im still in a work in progress mode
Im overloaded at work
Stoned all the time
family duties
Its hard
I will push now as much as can to deliver asap

Just a quick reminder for everyone that round 2 is this weekend. Weigh-ins will be on Friday night 😁

If we had weigh ins for the contest itself, we would all be over the heavyweight limit as it is hard to cut from 300 lbs when you're pure shredded muscle as us sherdoggers are.

Back