Nobody in the world (currently) can beat this man in a fight

Cain all the way

Cain has the gas tank and the way to beat Jones is to win fourth and fifth rounds

Cain will not slow down Jones can't ko Cain but Cain can put the worst beating on Jobes that he has ever had

Jones beating DC is, if anything, a clue that he could beat Velasquez. I mean, DC is pretty much Cain lite.

Cain would definitely have the cardio to pull it off, but Jones would be bigger and stronger than he is right now, and it's entirely possible that Jones could sap Cain's cardio with body shots.

Cain would probably be the favourite... but not by much.

Half of sherdog could probably soccer kick that man into oblivion when he's rolling around on the floor with a blown out knee.

Cain has to get past Werdum before even thinking about fighting Jones. And I still don't why get so many people keep sleeping on Werdum.

I think the fact that Jones slowed down considerably after the 2nd round is worrisome. DC had a good strategy he just didn't have the gas tank to keep it going. Cain does.

My initial feeling used to be that Cain would be able to ragdoll Jones like DC theoretically could have been able to. DC might be the better pure wrestler of the two. Should Cain be unable to get the TD he'll work the JDS game plan of getting Jones against the cage and hitting him upwards of 300+ goddamn times until he's tired enough to take down and finish.

The issue with that view now is that Jones showed he's not JDS and wouldn't just stand there getting pounded on for round after round. He'd get his licks in outside the clinch and those brutal body shots would slow even the HurryCain down.

I don't know, man. I was sure as shit Cain would demolish him like everyone else. I'm not anymore.

Cain is another level above DC

Cain is the heavyweight champ he has the gas tank to go ten rounds never gets tired had knockout power in both hands and would mail Jones.

Jones can't stop what Cain brings because Cain is the better fighter and is so much stronger

I agree (I dont think Gustafson won the first fight and dont think he will win the second).

Cain would beat Jones.

Man. Could you imagine if people started saying such things like "Shogun would be thrashed by Brock" They'd sound retarded, but for some reason because its Jon Jones and he actually would have a decent chance of winning, this sort of nonsense is okay?

Jones would get savagely mauled by the unrelenting Velasquez.

Cain-Velasquez-1.jpg

I'd have to agree with you ts, Cain mauls Jones alloover the cage

Cain hasn't fought in over a year.

Would be one hell of a brawl.
Too bad we'll never see it.

I would have agree with you before saturday.

Now i think Jones has an great chance to beat cain.

I wouldn't put the odds in his favour though.

who else expected this?
image.jpg

and Jones would beat Cain at 220 catchweight.

DC was doing pretty well until he gassed; Cain won't gas. Also apparently Cain outgrinds DC in sparring, he's also a bit taller which is important. I still favor Cain.

Let's see this fight happen at heavyweight. No more of this coming down to 205, heavyweight is where Cain belongs and he's the king of that division right now. If the fight happens it better be Jones moving up instead of Cain coming down. I am not a fan of dudes moving down in weight.

I remember Cain getting beat in a fight. He hasn't been very active.

cain wont get tired like dc did... dc was doing well for the first 3 rounds ok, jones was NOT handling him with ease during those rounds at all. cain can do what dc did but actually keep it going for 2 more rounds.

Back