Nobody in the world (currently) can beat this man in a fight

Agreed TS. Cain is animal, and better than DC (no disrespect intended) in all aspects minus pure wrestling.

Cain can worry about his own health and his own weight class. Jones can worry about his.

How exactly would Jones/Cain be ANY different than Jones/DC?

DC hits harder and has even better takedowns, made no difference. Not saying Cain doesn't have a chance, because DC actually did very well, but I fail to see how anybody could make Cain the favorite after Jon just shut down the wrestling of the only guy in MMA that can outwrestle Cain.

How exactly would Jones/Cain be ANY different than Jones/DC?

DC hits harder and has even better takedowns, made no difference. Not saying Cain doesn't have a chance, because DC actually did very well, but I fail to see how anybody could make Cain the favorite after Jon just shut down the wrestling of the only guy in MMA that can outwrestle Cain.

From my perspective Cain might have better MMA wrestling, and he is nasty on the ground and in the clinch. I think he also has better boxing, better kicks, holds a more brutal pace, has better cardio, and gets in better. He's a buzz-saw, and I don't think Jones could handle what he would be bringing.

For the last 3+ years only 2 men have been given the chance to beat that man.

What makes Jon Jones dangerous is the way he can use his height against light heavyweights, if he move up to the HW and figh this man, he would get murdered.

In fact, i think any top 10 HW could finish him.

jds-ko-cain.png

jones doesnt have ko power in his hands. most heavy weights do. plus the cardio cain has on top of his power is fkn insane. jones would have trouble with some heavy weights simply because he doesnt pose the threat of ending the fight with a single punch at any moment.

DC needed to push a Cain like pace, with unrelenting takedown attempts and grinding cage work.. He did not have the gas tank to do it. DC only attempted 8 takedowns, no where near what he needed to attempt to defeat Jones. Cain has proven to be the conditioned animal to keep this pace.

Well Jds did beat him in a fight one time, but either way i think Cain would be the one to have Jones' number if anybody.

Cain is much more NASTY than DC is. Cain gets up in your grill and pummels you non stop. Cormier was like a slow ass boxer willing to take blows on the way in, terrible.

If Jones moves up to HW, Cain by stoppage. If Cain moves down to LHW, Jones by cage hugging 49-46.

Cain is much more NASTY than DC is. Cain gets up in your grill and pummels you non stop. Cormier was like a slow ass boxer willing to take blows on the way in, terrible.

Cain will look like that if he cuts to 205.

Can Velasquez will injure his pinky toe during camp and pull out.

Jones by showing up

Cain will look like that if he cuts to 205.

I respectfully disagree. Cain just likes his burritos too much. If anything, he'll be even more dangerous.

Back