Nobody in the world (currently) can beat this man in a fight

Devotion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jones would get savagely mauled by the unrelenting Velasquez.

Cain-Velasquez-1.jpg

Jones would snuggle the shit out of Cain, 48-47 Jones.

That's why Heavyweights get the most respect. By the time Jones fights him Cain will be older and perhaps have lost a step

I'm a huge Cain fan broslice but after yesterday I don't know why people are bringing this up.

If anything people should be very fucking worried that Jones can, in fact, beat Cain.

After seeing what Jones did to DC, I'm not so sure Cain is the guaranteed winner.

I'm a huge Cain fan broslice but after yesterday I don't know why people are bringing this up.

If anything people should be very fucking worried that Jones can, in fact, beat Cain.

I think the fact that Jones slowed down considerably after the 2nd round is worrisome. DC had a good strategy he just didn't have the gas tank to keep it going. Cain does.

Jones vs Cain would be very very interesting. Jones wouldn't have to cut any weight at all, so his cardio should be improved.

Cain 48-47, but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

Reminds me of Aldo-Pettis, complete toss up since it's easy to see either guy winning.

Jones would get a "browner pride" tattoo.......and the build up would be glorious

That's a pretty bold statement considering he's been knocked out and Jones hasn't.

If Cain can't stay healthy out of the cage, he can't beat Jones in the cage..

Cain-Velasquez-1.jpg

The entire heavyweight lineup could beat him right now. Are you forgetting that Cain is badly injured and no one knows when he'll return to unify the heavyweight title?

Cain's own worst enemy is his injury-proneness. If he can come back healthy and as effective as he was (which I believe he will) then I feel no other heavyweight has a great shot at wrestling that belt from his hands.

That said, Jones provides some intriguing questions. I think that matchup would be awesome. But again, Jones really has nothing to prove to go up to heavyweight if he's still making the cut to 205 without issue.

Cain-Velasquez-1.jpg

Gustafsson has a far better chance to beat Bones than Cain does. I actually think Cormier would have a better shot at the HW belt than the LHW belt.

Back