Nobody in the Current HW division would be Top 10 in PRIDE. Sorry but a fireman is the champ LMFAO.

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.

Lol, Fedor couldn't even hang with a MW when he got to America. Pride is as trash as it was fake.

pride contracts specifically stipulated that they did not test for steroids. Ofcourse no testing system is going to catch everyone.

If you think a usada testing environment will have the same level of ped use as an organisation that openly states that it doesnt test for steroids then I don't know what to tell you.
olympics does a lot of testing yet ppl still cheat it just happens when competition is very high.

Cain would have destroyed anybody that fought in pride.

Lol, Fedor couldn't even hang with a MW when he got to America. Pride is as trash as it was fake.

And Werdum, Hunt, and Anderson Silva couldn't hang with the best guys over there.

And that's not to mention the great Pele Landi, fresh off finishing wins over Miletich and the great Matt Hughes, going to Pride and losing to Matsui (only time I ever saw Matsui win a fight).

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.

please list your pride top 10 at HW

Stipe has no pop in his punches yet he has finished JDS, Reem, Werdum, and arlovski all in the first round with punches.

Seems legit.

cain wipes the div when healthy.
except for werdum, no way for him to win that fight at any altitude.

i'm not sure he would beat stipe either, his TDD is pretty solid.

Thread should have ended with the second post.

Cain would have destroyed anybody that fought in pride.
fabricio-werdum-submission.jpg

entire UFC top 10 would murder fedor today, guaranteed

sorry buddeh, this is reality not fantasy land where your favorite fighters dont suck

Hunt is ranked number 6 still and fedor beat him in his prime when he was 10x better 12 years ago.

Let's look at this as prime Pride HW's circa 2003/2004/2005 (Fedor, CC, Big Nog, Barentt, Coleman, Randleman, all with no USADA) vs current UFC HW roster.

Prime CC would decapitate Stipe easily and the rest of the division except he would struggle against the pressure and wrestling of Cain. However, straight left, or unexpected LHK could end Cain instantly.

Fedor would eventually drop everyone with his quickness/power and either win by TKO/Sub, though I also think he struggles against Cain.

Big Nog would Frankenstein his way to the top of the ranks, but lose every decision to the top guys like Stipe, Werdum and econoReem. All have better strikes and Werdum's BJJ is superior. I could see him catching Cain in a sub late rounds though. I think Reem beats him because he can survive on the ground now and do enough damage without gassing to earn a decision.

Barnett gets wrestle fucked by Cain, KO'd/TFO'd by Stipe, and subbed by Werdum

Coleman/Randleman could out wrestle and GNP some big players, but I see them in the same role they were in Pride. Always a threat, but still too one dimensional to worry anyone.

I haven't seen Ngannou tested enough so I can't say how he does against Pride's elite HW and I don't think Black Beast has the endurance to e a threat. Mark Hunt is better than he was in Pride, but his chin isn't the same and he probably lose to his old self and prime CC/Fedor.

In summation, it boils down to match ups, as it always does, but Pride's prime HW division holds the title, or always threatens IMO and that says a lot about how good they were, despite the 13 year gap from its prime days vs today's UFC roster.

edit I forgot Sergei but I've typed enough, curious as to other's thoughts on how he'd do.

Last edited:
Haha! Same one he had against Fedor. Half strenuous effort / Half prayer for the submission to sick.

War Fabby!

Thing is I'm a fan of a both. There's no shame in losing to wedum after a decade of being undefeated.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back