Nobody in the Current HW division would be Top 10 in PRIDE. Sorry but a fireman is the champ LMFAO.

Obama

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.

Last edited:
I'd take any top 5 UFC over anybody from Pride.And TS give us your top 10 HW from Pride.

entire UFC top 10 would murder fedor today, guaranteed

sorry buddeh, this is reality not fantasy land where your favorite fighters dont suck

cain wipes the div when healthy. fedor would be awesome no doubt. to say fedor would suck means you are a ufc newb.

entire UFC top 10 would murder fedor today, guaranteed

sorry buddeh, this is reality not fantasy land where your favorite fighters dont suck
LMFAO....Bro....If you think derrick Lewis could compete with Fedor...then LMFAO.

Lewis is a poorman's rogers...Lewis is king of the cage material
kotc-mav-logo_1024.png

Remember when cro cop came to the UFC? <6>

To be fair, plenty of people from Pride did reasonably well in the UFC...Silva, Hendo, Reem, Werdum.

Remember when cro cop came to the UFC? <6>

Remember when Tim Sylvia and Arlosvki got destroyed by PRIDE Fighters?

Remember when out of prime old man Werdum became UFC champ lol.

We've seen Stipe on steaks. Now imagine him on juice.

We've seen Stipe on steaks. Now imagine him on juice.

LMFAO...If anything USADA showed us that the majority of UFC fighters were on the juice.

STIPE was in the UFC before USADA and looked like crap...he got KTFO by struve.
chilt.jpg

Imagine what a giant like schilt with legit stand up skills unlike Struve would've done to STIPE

LMFAO...If anything USADA showed us that the majority of UFC fighters were on the juice.

STIPE was in the UFC before USADA and looked like crap...he got KTFO by struve.
chilt.jpg

Imagine what a giant like schilt with legit stand up skills unlike Struve would've done to STIPE

He marine he could fly and had a unicorn horn growing out of his head as well. Crazy shit

Yeah that's why the Pride HW kings (Cro cop, Big Nog and Fedor) starting losing badly as soon as they fought in the UFC / Strikeforce ?

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.

Different time, different factors. It is honestly hard to say either way which roster would dominate the other all else being equal.

If you like Kharitonov so much you could see him fight in Bellator and he is only two years older than Miocic.

Of course they wouldn't be competitive with the prime Pride HW division. Most of them have been past their prime for years, but still stay competitive in the UFC HW division. That says a lot.

On top of that we have the random testings that makes them struggle with altitude and recovery.

Stipe, Ngannou and Cain would be, everyone else probably not.

Yeah that's why the Pride HW kings (Cro cop, Big Nog and Fedor) starting losing badly as soon as they fought in the UFC / Strikeforce ?

Pride era also ran Werdum is a recent UFC HW champ, and Mark fucking Hunt is still in the mix.

Post this BS on your real account so we can heckle you for the rest of your days

whats that even supposed to mean. lots of roiders still in MMA even with usada.

pride contracts specifically stipulated that they did not test for steroids. Ofcourse no testing system is going to catch everyone.

If you think a usada testing environment will have the same level of ped use as an organisation that openly states that it doesnt test for steroids then I don't know what to tell you.

Back