Nobody in the Current HW division would be Top 10 in PRIDE. Sorry but a fireman is the champ LMFAO.

pride contracts specifically stipulated that they did not test for steroids. Ofcourse no testing system is going to catch everyone.

If you think a usada testing environment will have the same level of ped use as an organisation that openly states that it doesnt test for steroids then I don't know what to tell you.

It was the Wild West back then.
A lot of guys in the UFC were using during that time as well.

USADA is still a relatively new phenomenon.

Brock, Cain, and Cigano beat every fighter from pride in their prime. Even DC would.

Fedor would have lost to non-knee extension Cain in glorious fashion

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.
Pride was a joke.. plus their was no testing and ran by the Mafias .. Stipe Cain Brock jds would own pride

pride HWs were a buncha small 220-230ish lbs heavys that prolly shudda been LHWs and would get raped by the true 250+ lbs monsters

Wth? Fedor got KO by Henderson and Silva and was choked out by Werdum. Lots of his wins were against Japanese dudes at... Heavyweight. Lol. Im not trying to say Fedor is bad but things are way different now a days.

Also, Stipe is fun to watch, he hits hard as hell and to say is doesnt is just stupid. I mean he KO Overreem with one punch ground and pound. Destroyed Hunt. I mean literally destroyed to man.

Remember when Tim Sylvia and Arlosvki got destroyed by PRIDE Fighters?

Remember when out of prime old man Werdum became UFC champ lol.
So how are the former pride guys doing now?

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.
no usada in Pride! Ricco Rodriguez arguably beat the 2nd best HW in Pride and you're saying todays HWs wouldn't stand a chance I thought all the Pride nuthuggers died withe Pride thinks for making it feel like '05 all over agian.

LMFAO...If anything USADA showed us that the majority of UFC fighters were on the juice.

STIPE was in the UFC before USADA and looked like crap...he got KTFO by struve.
chilt.jpg

Imagine what a giant like schilt with legit stand up skills unlike Struve would've done to STIPE

He would have gotten taken down and knocked out worse than Reem.

Brock, Cain, and Cigano beat every fighter from pride in their prime. Even DC would.

Fedor would have lost to non-knee extension Cain in glorious fashion

Werdum was ranked 9 or 10 back then and he was almost the same fighter.

All the other divisions have come a long way. Not HW.
Why so many LHW cut to 205 and avoid this joke of a division is a mystery to me. Guys like Gus, Rumble, Glover, Bader, and obviously Jones/DC could do just fine at HW.

OSP would fit right in with the middle of the pack at HW.

It's weird how evolution works exactly and perfectly in reverse in MMA. Literally everyone from the old school top 10 was a God and everyone from the modern top 10 is a scrub.

The guys from Brazil Vale Tudo in 1940 would have fucking killed Fedor I'll tell you that much, let alone Stipe.

Back