Nobody in the Current HW division would be Top 10 in PRIDE. Sorry but a fireman is the champ LMFAO.

Stipe is the greatest heavyweight mixed martial artist in the history of the world. He would beat them all.
He's too chinny to make that claim. Prime CC wrecks him IMO. Faster, deadlier strikes and has great TDD. Special juice helps too

Stipe and Cain are easy top five fighters in any era of MMA thus far. JDS has fallen off a bit, but at his best he's probably top five too.

He's too chinny to make that claim. Prime CC wrecks him IMO. Faster, deadlier strikes and has great TDD. Special juice helps too
Stipe's a much better boxer, much bigger and would take cro cop down at will if he couldn't knock him out

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.
Butt who's ass is that in your av?

Cro Cop can't handle a tough pressure striker who can chain his striking with his wrestling, he folds. Stipe is a terrible matchup for Mirko. Looking at what Stipe did to prime JDS I can't see CC surviving that onslaught at all, he would suffocate under that pressure within 3 rounds. Even in a ring.

Stipe's hands are better than any of the Pride fighters, with the exception of prime CC. Stipe's wrestling dominates the Pride roster too. Put him now back in time against any of them - it's a murder. Stipe has a great chance of going down as the HW GOAT.

I see the UFC division..and I see nobody being able to compete in PRIDE FC.

I mean JDS is completely gone, current Cain is too.....Werdum looks like absolute crap...Overeem looks like crap.

The Champ STIPE almost got KTFO by the Reem..he looks abysmal.....No Pop in his punches, no speed, , no
explosiveness

PRIME Sergei Kharitnov would of KO'd him and Sergei was barely top 10....Stipe is a just a poormans Sergei.

Only Francis Ngannou has chance of cracking PRIDEs top 10....but even then, I am not sure.

Even the past prime HW's of today would destroy the overrated Pride FC HW's.

And lol @ people comparing Sergei to Stipe. The only reason for that is because both are white slavics who mainly use boxing. That's where it stops.

Struve vs Shemmy schilt to settle to this debate

UFC vs PRIDE discussions are just sad nowadays.

NOt sure... but if Overeem did, sure.

Stipe does it with boxing. Overeem does it with kickboxing. They're different styles. Stipe is just better
That wasn't Overeem, it was

giphy.gif

Ubereem

Back