No one who saw gsp in his prime

Everyone crying about ducking, gsp retired he can choose his fights. Woodley been choosing his fights since before he had the belt.

I've seen Nick Diaz stuff gsp's takedowns, and Woodley has the highest tdd percentage in the UFC. GSP also has been prone to get tagged/ rocked/ dropped by fighters like Serra and Hendricks who don't hit as hard as Woodley. I think T Wood is a very live underdog in this potential fight.

I didn't like it sometimes when GSP played it very safe, but we are comparing him to woodley so thats not a big factor.

GSP is just an outlier, an extreme outlier. If you look back at some of his best performances it was unreal the combination of talent, fight IQ, discipline, natural athleticism etc. he possessed.

Woodley is very impressive in his own right but not at that level.

The thing about Tyron is that he has had some very unimpressive performances and then some incredibly impressive ones, like against Till.

The thing about GSP was that, even when boring, he was extremely dominant. He never had questionable victories, like Woodley had against Wonderboy 2, until the very tail end of his reign (Hendricks). Woodley would need to defend the title a solid two or three more times to be in contention.

People question the hendricks fight to this day

The thing about Tyron is that he has had some very unimpressive performances and then some incredibly impressive ones, like against Till.

The thing about GSP was that, even when boring, he was extremely dominant. He never had questionable victories, like Woodley had against Wonderboy 2, until the very tail end of his reign (Hendricks). Woodley would need to defend the title a solid two or three more times to be in contention.

Gsp never fought any close to as talented as Wonderboy besides Hendricks

I wonder who Dana hates more between GSP and Tyron. Lol

How is Woodley's win over till impressive?

He squeaked by wonderboy in a snoozer and that is his only top 10 win..

WW is a weak division at this point

Woodley' s 3 prior snoozefest haven't done much for his resume either

How is Woodley's win over till impressive?

He squeaked by wonderboy in a snoozer and that is his only top 10 win..

WW is a weak division at this point

Woodley' s 3 prior snoozefest haven't done much for his resume either

He finished an undefeated contender inside two rounds with a very dominant performance. What is not impressive about it?

Jesus Christ some people are just dull...

GSP is the GOAT

He was holding a belt in 06'
Was still holding one in 17'

Most wins in the UFC
2 divisions champ
Won vs every opponent he faced
Most top 10 wins ever
At one point went 4yrs without losing a rd on judges scorecard.

#undisputedGOAT

Gsp's haterz, go sck a D
On top since 2002

20 years on top

current GSP gets smashed by Twood

but Prime GSP vs Prime Twood
GSP 50-45 jabfest
images

He finished an undefeated contender inside two rounds with a very dominant performance. What is not impressive about it?

Jesus Christ some people are just dull...

If till had some impressive wins I'd be impressed as well

Till has looked good against fringe top 15 guys but then again so did Mike Perry

If Matt Serra can catch him, so can Woodley.

That blistering speed Woodley has in the first few rounds is a threat of putting out anyone.
If Rory Mac can beat Woodley by basically spamming a jab, GSP can do so to Woodley. His jab is a lot better, as is his speed and wrestling.

Back