No one who saw gsp in his prime

I disagree.

Been watching GSP since the first Hughes fight... he’s one of MMAs GOAT candidates BUT his resume is littered with bloated LWs(Serra x2, Sherk, Penn x 2, etc) and he DUCKED Woodley

GSP turned into a repressed wrestler after the Serra KO... he wouldn’t take down Woodley and his chin wouldn’t hold up against Tyrons power.

<seedat>
You’re a dumbass he would easily out wrestle Woodley.

Gsp is the most overrated fighter ever. More thab BJ Penn.

Both would get smoked against todays WW division

If Matt Serra can catch him, so can Woodley.

That blistering speed Woodley has in the first few rounds is a threat of putting out anyone.

I think GSP has done some training and retooling since the Serra fight. Not to say Woodly can’t catch him, but com’on man, clearly GSP has changed his approach since Serra.

I think GSP has done some training and retooling since the Serra fight. Not to say Woodly can’t catch him, but com’on man, clearly GSP has changed his approach since Serra.

Of course, but anyone can get caught and Woodley has damaged nearly every opponent he's faced. Even the ones he beat by decision (Wonderboy and Maia being the two most recent example) usually get dropped or hurt.

When GSP was in his prime. He was ruling the division. And Woodley was busy getting flatlined and schooled by GSPs sparring partners.

GSP is the GOAT

He was holding a belt in 06'
Was still holding one in 17'

Most wins in the UFC
2 divisions champ
Won vs every opponent he faced
Most top 10 wins ever
At one point went 4yrs without losing a rd on judges scorecard.

#undisputedGOAT

Gsp's haterz, go sck a D

This.

Of course, but anyone can get caught and Woodley has damaged nearly every opponent he's faced. Even the ones he beat by decision (Wonderboy and Maia being the two most recent example) usually get dropped or hurt.

You’re factually correct. Where you lose me is in the fact that you’re putting all of Woodly’s opponents at the same level of GSP. There’s a reason why he’s got the records.

I disagree.

Been watching GSP since the first Hughes fight... he’s one of MMAs GOAT candidates BUT his resume is littered with bloated LWs(Serra x2, Sherk, Penn x 2, etc) and he DUCKED Woodley

GSP turned into a repressed wrestler after the Serra KO... he wouldn’t take down Woodley and his chin wouldn’t hold up against Tyrons power.

<seedat>
Prime juiced thiago alves had better takedown defense than woodley. Gsp can take anyone down, his timing and technique was incredible. Could he get caught by woodley? Possibly.

Usually the dumbest posts are made by people that use anime avatars. This thread is no different

Woodley is a great fighter and a great champion, but he doesn't have that aura of invincibility GSP, Jones and Anderson had.

Prime juiced thiago alves had better takedown defense than woodley. Gsp can take anyone down, his timing and technique was incredible. Could he get caught by woodley? Possibly.

No he didn't lol

I disagree.

<seedat>

this.

I disagree.

Ffs BJ was the welterweight champion. I have doubts Woodley could handle a prime BJ.

BJ 2x, Hughes 2x, Shields (who Woodley lost to), Koscheck 2x, Condit, Diaz, Alves, Fitch, Hendricks. GSP dominated all of those fights except for Hendricks. Woodley's resume pales in comparison.

I disagree.

<seedat>
Tyron was ducking so bad, he was getting smoked in the minor league when GSP was ruling the UFC.

I see GSP being more fluid with his wrestling and GSP's jab ruining T-Woods striking. Most likely a unanimous decision. This is before GSP had the lay off though.

dude they are the same fing age really ppl forget that?

Jesse Owens would beat Usain Bolt in a race.

Back