No MMA guy can stand with Alex. Pereira vs Vakhitov in UFC?

Post the bet slip
Ank is like a 3-1 favorite. Risk ain’t worth the return at those odds. Id put a lot on him at even odds tho. Poatan fans are wildin after dude went to war with Khalil roundtree. The hype is ridiculous. Roundtree got smoked by Johnny Walker ffs

Just ignore the turd, he's literally one of the biggest shit posters on here. I used to respond to him but absolutely ignore all his shit bc it's gotten to a point where he's just a pathetic obvious troll that says stuff to try and trigger ppl without looking like the bad guy.
Not sure about this guy, and I haven't really followed the sport much for a while, but can't help but think Pereira could have trouble with a good wrestler. It is still a wrestlers sport at the end of the day.

Alex lacks a lot of defense, he looks very beatable to, the guy doesn't move his head at all he's very hittable however I don't see him losing the belt with the current contenders. Rountree was obviously a dangerous match up for him and he got past that test, there are no real athletic power punchers left in the division which is what one would need to beat him either that, or a high level wrestler to which, there are none.

Ank is like a 3-1 favorite. Risk ain’t worth the return at those odds. Id put a lot on him at even odds tho. Poatan fans are wildin after dude went to war with Khalil roundtree. The hype is ridiculous. Roundtree got smoked by Johnny Walker ffs

If we're bringing up old ass losses then Ankalaev lost to Paul Craig and Khalil KOd Paul Craig

Kinda crazy to say after Izzy fights, and not only Izzy fights. Perreira is great and durable, but he leaves openings and was hurt (looked beatable) multiple times in his UFC career. He is definitely not what people try to paint him as, even guys like Conor looked more dominant in striking while in prime. Great champion, but people need to chill.

I am waiting for Ankalaev fight, that will be a true test. I already thougt he lost against Jan, who I would consider a worse fighter than Ank.

Kinda crazy to say after Izzy fights, and not only Izzy fights. Perreira is great and durable, but he leaves openings and was hurt (looked beatable) multiple times in his UFC career. He is definitely not what people try to paint him as, even guys like Conor looked more dominant in striking while in prime. Great champion, but people need to chill.

I am waiting for Ankalaev fight, that will be a true test. I already thougt he lost against Jan, who I would consider a worse fighter than Ank.

Izzy was an elite kickboxer. Ankalaev went to draw with Jan, Pereira beat him

If we're bringing up old ass losses then Ankalaev lost to Paul Craig and Khalil KOd Paul Craig
Roundtree is the same one dimensional fighter that lost to Walker. He got battered by Cutelaba and Prachnio. He also should’ve lost to Jacoby.

I don’t Wana hate on him, he put up a great effort but Pereira is expected to make quick work of a guy like Roundtree. He was a -600 favorite for crying out loud

Lol at dummy

Look at the rest of his MMA career retard

Last edited:
Alex lacks a lot of defense, he looks very beatable to, the guy doesn't move his head at all he's very hittable however I don't see him losing the belt with the current contenders. Rountree was obviously a dangerous match up for him and he got past that test, there are no real athletic power punchers left in the division which is what one would need to beat him either that, or a high level wrestler to which, there are none.

This is a myth. Did you not pay attention last night? He moved his head out of the way from hard shots at the last second quite a few times. It's not luck if you can do it the whole fight, the man knows how and when to move his head. And when he did get hit he was moving in the direction of the strike pretty much every time.

There is also a lot more to defense than just head movement. Just like DC explained, the more he closes the distance the higher his guard gets and he is great and parrying shots.

Only reason he has gotten hurt is because he is usually on the offense, stalking and opening up.

huh?? Not even gonna bother trying to understand your response. Piss off
Acting like there is only hype around Alex because he beat Khalil makes you retarded

There is hype around Alex because of decades of success in combat sports
There is hype around Alex because of numerous highlight reel KOs, especially with that left hook
There is hype around Alex because he is 3-1 in combat sports against Izzy, who when Alex came to MMA was reckoned to be the best striker around in the sport
There is hype about Alex because he is one of a few two weight world champs in UFC history
There is hype around Alex because he achieved this in record time
There is hype around Alex because he just broke the UFC record for making 3 title defences
There is hype around Alex because he stops just about every fighter be faces
The guys Alex starches typically have a tonne of highlight reel KOs themselves
There is hype about Alex because his fights almost always deliver insane violence and brutal finishes

In short, in pretending there is hype around Alex just because he stopped Khalil makes your fucking retard sir

The hand size of Alex is so crazy.
With those he generates a lot of power, even when throwing sloppy and arm punches.
Being 1.93, north of 230 and having a good reach helps of course.

Great fight, deserved winner

OMG will yall fucking stop? He's been knocked out cold by a dude who's called 'gay' on these forums on a daily basis. He's not the goat, unbeatable, or anything else.

OMG will yall fucking stop? He's been knocked out cold by a dude who's called 'gay' on these forums on a daily basis. He's not the goat, unbeatable, or anything else.
OMG will you fucking stop.

Not one person in this thread is saying he is the GOAT, unbeatable or anything else. Who is "yall" that you are referring to?

You just look dumb as fuck railing against something that no one has said.

OMG will you fucking stop.

Not one person in this thread is saying he is the GOAT, unbeatable or anything else. Who is "yall" that you are referring to?

You just look dumb as fuck railing against something that no one has said.

Are you fucking retarded? The literal title of the thread is 'No MMA guy can stand with him' - and lets not talk about the 1 million other threads about him being this or that. Kid, before you decide to be next level fucking stupid on the internet understand that other people are fucking stupid like you and can actually read.

Back