Media Alex Pereira Responds to His Old GLORY Rival, Artem Vakhitov After Being Called Out by Him.

Alex has to beat this guy first. And if I (and it is a big "if") he wins, he has the right to play with strikers. Until then, he has a lot to prove.

View attachment 1051855

He's a two division champion who's beaten five world champions and defended his title twice.

I don't think it would be possible to have less to prove.

Vakhitov should maybe focus on actually getting signed to the UFC before talking about a fight with one of the promotion's champions, just an idea. :eek:
Isn't that what he's doing?

The guy that flawless victory'ed the champ that went 1-1 against Alex so bad he took of on a mental break leave, to become champ himself.
and he's known for wrassling wright?

Dana should promote a special one night kickboxing event so Poatan can shadow realm him and make a shit ton of money for himself and the UFC.
Ain't nobody paying for that shit lol

No he still has a lot to prove.
What could he possibly have to prove? Moreover, what could beating Ankalaev possibly prove?

And before you try to astonish anyone by saying wrestling or grappling? If he won a pair of world championships without them, then it's not a thing he needs to prove.

What could he possibly have to prove? Moreover, what could beating Ankalaev possibly prove?

And before you try to astonish anyone by saying wrestling or grappling? If he won a pair of world championships without them, then it's not a thing he needs to prove.
Well that's just what you believe. You're entitled to your opinion. He doesn't have that many mma fights and his comp hasn't all been that great. If he keeps kicking ass, then he'll keep moving up the list. And being able to beat real wrestlers would definitely be a plus since most people think he'll lose against an elite wrestlers/grappler.

Well that's just what you believe. You're entitled to your opinion. He doesn't have that many mma fights and his comp hasn't all been that great. If he keeps kicking ass, then he'll keep moving up the list. And being able to beat real wrestlers would definitely be a plus since most people think he'll lose against an elite wrestlers/grappler.

Opinions don't enter into it. The belt is the proof. If he lost 20 in a row starting today he'd still be double champ.

And his competition has literally been great. Everyone he fights has been the best fighter alive in their class at some point. Ankalaev would be a significant step down in strength of schedule since he shit the bed in his last title fight and has gone 1-0-1 since.

Opinions don't enter into it. The belt is the proof. If he lost 20 in a row starting today he'd still be double champ.

And his competition has literally been great. Everyone he fights has been the best fighter alive in their class at some point. Ankalaev would be a significant step down in strength of schedule since he shit the bed in his last title fight and has gone 1-0-1 since.
You can think McGregor is one of the goats all you want but not me. I use my eyes. He got out wrestled by Izzy for fucks sake and got a very questionable tko over him. He beat Jan in one of the worst fights I have ever seen. He's lucky he even got that decision (glad he did, I'm not a fan of jan). And Jahmal Hill like seriously dude Jahmal fucking hill. Quit lying to yourself. His Jiri wins were nice but it isnt like jiri is unbelievably good or anything but still very solid wins. And can't ignore the obvious fact that he was fast tracked to the title shot. He beat Strickland to get it. Which is another nice victory but I'm still on the fence about Strickland.

You can think McGregor is one of the goats all you want but not me. I use my eyes. He got out wrestled by Izzy for fucks sake and got a very questionable tko over him. He beat Jan in one of the worst fights I have ever seen. He's lucky he even got that decision (glad he did, I'm not a fan of jan). And Jahmal Hill like seriously dude Jahmal fucking hill. Quit lying to yourself. His Jiri wins were nice but it isnt like jiri is unbelievably good or anything but still very solid wins. And can't ignore the obvious fact that he was fast tracked to the title shot. He beat Strickland to get it. Which is another nice victory but I'm still on the fence about Strickland.
1000064827.gif

100%, it's pure entertainment now. They'll never let another Jon Fitch type ever again make it up the rankings.

Now it's can you fucking strike? Beat these absolute nobodies until you get your title shot.
You are right but sometimes someone slips through the cracks. Like Merab for example. I am sure the UFC wants to keep him as far away from O'Malley as possible but they have ran our of excuses

Back