No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Oh rly???? Derp derp derp. Cruz special awareness #1!!!

LMAO like you predicted this fight, dumb ass. And what fight did he show this type of skill, ever??? Exactly now stfu and stop trolling.

P.S. Cody's my favorite fighter now. Respect my avy.

LMAO like you predicted this fight, dumb ass. And what fight did he show this type of skill, ever??? Exactly now stfu and stop trolling.

P.S. Cody's my favorite fighter now. Respect my avy.
Uh yeah? I did predict this fight idiot. When has Cody shown this skill? How about every single mother fucking fighting he's ever been in? It's been easy to see he had great boxing for a while idiot

Is that so? Seems like Cogar completely embarrassed Dom.

It certainly does. I will have to reevaluate his potential. I still think he's a brosky, but he is more skilled than I gave him credit for.

Uh yeah? I did predict this fight idiot. When has Cody shown this skill? How about every single mother fucking fighting he's ever been in? It's been easy to see he had great boxing for a while idiot

Well guess what, I literally have only seen 1 of his fights, and that was against Mizugaki, and really, I only saw the highlight of that one. Just one of those fighters that slipped through he cracks for me. Never got to catch one of his fights.

He is now my favorite fighter, and you will respect it, otherwise suck my dick.

Looking like it. Both are super aggressive and so self confident. I can guarantee Mcgregor loved that fight.

Well guess what, I literally have only seen 1 of his fights, and that was against Mizugaki, and really, I only saw the highlight of that one. Just one of those fighters that slipped through he cracks for me. Never got to catch one of his fights.

He is now my favorite fighter, and you will respect it, otherwise suck my dick.
Who's fault is it you only watched one of his fights? Yours!!! He's your favorite fighter now?!?! Lmfao you're embarrassing

Cruz is gonna get a finish. Cody talked his way in to a shot and is going to get his ass whooped for his troubles.
He's jumping like nine levels in talent fighting Cruz..
Very bad thread
He hdoesnt have the movement, or spacial awareness of either Conor or Dom. That's the difference between them.
I see this fight going much the same way as Perry VS Jouban, except with Dom landing more often than Jouban and Cody landing less often than Perry.
He's a wrestler with some pop in his hands. Dom is going to embarrass him.
Well, it always just takes one. But I see Garbrandt as less of a threat than T.J.
Cruz is way too smart and resolute. Codys a kid and his cheerleading, hand holding squad of supporters emphasize his total lack of self-assuredness. Team alpha males antics are the least alpha shit I've ever seen on the embedded episodes. Granted, I think Faber is a great human being and also a very smart man, but nothing's getting Cody ready for this in time. Cruz dominates again.
Cody has a punchers chance but Cruz is too good overall.

Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

Only 4 likes. Pathetic sherdog

Yes you did I fucking quoted you

You are a nerd and taking this way too serious. I even said if Dom wins, it's by decision, if Cody wins, he catches him early, and dominated from there, or knock him out, in another thread.

Now calm down, skippy.

You are a nerd and taking this way too serious. I even said if Dom wins, it's by decision, if Cody wins, he catches him early, and dominated from there, or knock him out, in another thread.

Now calm down, skippy.
I quoted you. Bandwagon jumper

HELL YEAH my War Room bro @Der Eisber with the call!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING Happy for Cody !

Back