No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Der Eisbär

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

He's jumping like nine levels in talent fighting Cruz..

Cody has very good boxing fundamentals and strong enough wrestling to neutralize Dom's. He's going to drop bombs on Dom.

He only boxes. And he will try to come straight ahead. Cruise is the master of using angles and making you miss. Making you miss over and over and over again.

Cruz is gonna get a finish. Cody talked his way in to a shot and is going to get his ass whooped for his troubles.

There is a definate chanse Cody KOs Cruz but im leaning towards a Dom UD .

I dont hate Cody at all but that persona of his makes him really hard to like. If you had a list of 20 things that defines the annoying millenial Cody would check like 16 of them

' Cody G. The not surprised mo-fo, will be surprised... and will not be able to use the same phrase as he will be surprised... mo-fos! '
- Tze

A five round fight favors Garbrandt since Cruz rarely finished his opponent. Dom has a good chin, but for some reason I feel Garbrandt wins even if he's way too straight for such a cerebral fighter, but I think Cruz's leg will give out in the later rounds

' Calling Dom the winner and willing to bet my shoe size with anybody here at these forums! I dare you... '
- Tze

Last edited:
Back