No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Well guess what, I literally have only seen 1 of his fights, and that was against Mizugaki, and really, I only saw the highlight of that one. Just one of those fighters that slipped through he cracks for me. Never got to catch one of his fights.

He is now my favorite fighter, and you will respect it, otherwise suck my dick.

Dude you sound so ignorant right now I feel bad for you. You should probably just stop posting on the subject. You are legit embarrassing yourself.

Talking shit and saying "when has Cody ever shown this type of skill" then proceed to say you've never even watched any of his fights.

Give your head a shake man.

Dude you sound so ignorant right now I feel bad for you. You should probably just stop posting on the subject. You are legit embarrassing yourself.

Talking shit and saying "when has Cody ever shown this type of skill" then proceed to say you've never even watched any of his fights.

Give your head a shake man.

Watch as I don't give a fuck, buddeh.

He impressed the shit outta me, and I was genuinely surprised at how skilled the guy is, also, he has the style I love, thus, he's one of my favorite fighters now.

Mad much? Good god, I didn't know it was serious business like this? You okay, you need a hug?

And lmao at See Eisbar, so quickly to reply when it comes to arguing, and saying told you so, kiek a nagging female, but when. You try to shit his ass up, and try and discuss actual fights, he takes like 3 hours to reply, be cause he thrives on drama.

Female trait. Cody would be ashamed of y'all as fans lol. Leave that female shit at home, broskis.

He impressed the shit outta me, and I was genuinely surprised at how skilled the guy is, also, he has the style I love, thus, he's one of my favorite fighters now.

Mad much? Good god, I didn't know it was serious business like this? You okay, you need a hug?

And lmao at See Eisbar, so quickly to reply when it comes to arguing, and saying told you so, kiek a nagging female, but when. You try to shit his ass up, and try and discuss actual fights, he takes like 3 hours to reply, be cause he thrives on drama.

Female trait. Cody would be ashamed of y'all as fans lol. Leave that female shit at home, broskis.

Tl Dr. I don't take delusional kids seriously. You lost your right to be taken seriously. Have a nice day.

'Yeah, I talked a bunch of shit about him, said he stood no chance, hug on Dom's nuts - but he won so he's my new fav fighter!!'

Sherbros.

'Yeah, I talked a bunch of shit about him, said he stood no chance, hug on Dom's nuts - but he won so he's my new fav fighter!!'

Sherbros.

Lmao OK, show me where I talked a bunch of shit about Cody. I even said I wanted Cody to beat Dom, because Dom's annoying. Read all my posts, bud. Nice try though.

Cool story bro.

Feminine traits, not good.
No, feminine traits would be artbitrarily talking shit on someone and then when they succeed saying you were on their side the whole time. That's feminine as fuck

No, feminine traits would be artbitrarily talking shit on someone and then when they succeed saying you were on their side the whole time. That's feminine as fuck

Nah, thriving off drama is being a female. And you bumped your won thread like 30x last night like a nerd.

[OUOTE="Der Eisbar, post: 125640647, member: 466803"]Commanding people to eat crow is alpha as fuck you beta bitch[/QUOTE]

You actually used the words alpha and beta on the internet. You're a kid. And attention whoring by bumping your thread 30x is a feminine trait. Females love crave attention, and drama. You'ree a female.

Done going back and forth with you, just know that you actually called yourself alpha on the internet like a 13 year old boy.

[OUOTE="Der Eisbar, post: 125640647, member: 466803"]Commanding people to eat crow is alpha as fuck you beta bitch

You actually used the words alpha and beta on the internet. You're a kid. And attention whoring by bumping your thread 30x is a feminine trait. Females love crave attention, and drama. You'ree a female.

Done going back and forth with you, just know that you actually called yourself alpha on the internet like a 13 year old boy.[/QUOTE]

Lmao just eat your crow like a bitch

Done going back and forth with you, just know that you actually called yourself alpha on the internet like a 13 year old boy.

Lmao just eat your crow like a bitch

lmao like a female, still can't drop it, and attention whoring like a female, again.

You're a habitual female.

Back