No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

You called it!

Similarly but TJ does better.

Same. After seeing Cody operate tonight, I don't see how you can favor, TJ. Even his wrestling defense was precise as fuck, and his TD in the 1st or 2nd was brilliant.

Same. After seeing Cody operate tonight, I don't see how you can favor, TJ. Even his wrestling defense was precise as fuck, and his TD in the 1st or 2nd was brilliant.
Cody has exceptional boxing. All there is to it. TJ and Dom may have great movement but they don't have the tight boxing offense and defense of Cody

Cody has exceptional boxing. All there is to it. TJ and Dom may have great movement but they don't have the tight boxing offense and defense of Cody

OK, I know you own't believe me, but right before the fight, I was actually envisioning Cody winning the tight boxing exchanges where both guys had their feet planted, because they kept bringing up his amateur boxing pedigree, and I saw a few of his highlights where he really knows how to slip and rip. The thing I didn't have confidence in him having was the ability to time Dom's movement, and actually be able to follow Dom's pace, movement wise. Meaning, he could beat Dom in a standing exchange, but if it came down to fighting him while moving, Dom would pick him apart.

But once I saw the first exchange between them, and how much crisper Cody's hands were, I was like, OK, Cody might really have this, and have his rhythm timed already. He really impressed me with that.

Hey, hats off to you, you predicted it, but Cody impressed the hell outta me tonight. No hard feelings, respect that you got he prediction right. I shouldn't have called you names and stuff, my bad.

But Cody is my new favorite fighter, whether you like it or not.

i picked cody before everyone jumped on the train too TS.

people couldn't see his skills for some reason

Yeah... You should either start paying more attention to fights or stop watching fights. There was nothing brawler about that or really any of his other fights. He's a technical and slick boxer

Yeah... You should either start paying more attention to fights or stop watching fights. There was nothing brawler about that or really any of his other fights. He's a technical and slick boxer
A brawler is someone who likes to plant their feet and trade. That's Cody Garbrandt.

A brawler is someone who likes to plant their feet and trade. That's Cody Garbrandt.
What fuckin fight did you watch???? Clearly not the one I did. Just admit you were wrong guy. Stop holding onto your statement and making yourself look bad.

Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

Great prediction. Seen it unfolding the same way

Back