No Love is a mini Conor with wrestling; will outbox Dom

Cody is a brawler. Conor is a counter striker. They are not the same at all.

Cody is good, but whenever he counters, he tends to throw hooks from his waist lol, look at the Brimmage and short burst vs Mizugaki. Cruz to pick him apart.

2 question marks I have on Cody is his cardio and his TD defense. He manages his output well and I never noticed any breathing issue on the stool in any of his rounds.
But he does have that ability like Conor to rattle opponents for the rest of the game once he lands.

Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

Av bet? I got Cruz.

He's an emotional mess and will get KO'ed/choked out in the first round.

Dom has never fought anyone with the speed, power, and accuracy of Cody. TJ has developed excellent striking but he doesn't have the accuracy or power of CoGar and he nearly beat Cruz.

No Love gonna find that chin boyos.

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

1. Dom has better MMA wrestling than Cody
2. Dom will take down Cody with ease
3. Dom will make Cody look very silly
4. Let's see how that knockout power translates into the championship rounds if he makes it that far.
5. Conor's striking is light years above Cody and his swing for the fences approach
6. Cody hasn't fought anyone note worthy.
black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

Conor's defining trait was the size and reach advantage he enjoyed over his opponents by cutting a much higher percentage of body weight than most fighters are capable of (somehow). Cody is a tiny 135er. He's also a lot dumber than Conor. They aren't comparable.

How everyone is sleeping on Dom I'll never understand. Flavour of the month Sherdog syndrome again?

Dom got this.

Conor's defining trait was the size and reach advantage he enjoyed over his opponents by cutting a much higher percentage of body weight than most fighters are capable of (somehow). Cody is a tiny 135er. He's also a lot dumber than Conor. They aren't comparable.
Retard alert

I called it exactly. Garbrandt is too fast and too accurate.

Back