Nike just took a huge L on national TV, the shoes are garbage

Zion is a beast and will now sit out march madness. I hope whatever sniveling sweat shop child who made those shoes gets beat 3x as hard for such shitty workmanship

Reebok: "I'm not the one that just got buttfucked on national TV, Nike..."

TELEMMGLPICT000003219509_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqDddRgVCGhG1wZke5E2Foj3wr2VzLJLucrwTVVhS-af8.jpeg

I've never really took skechers seriously as an athletic brand but I did read great feedback about their running shoes.

Skechers are ugly AF and comfy AF. Makes decision-making a bitch.

I don't understand why a professional basketball player wouldn't get ergonomic special fitting shoes. They have special shoes in football, soccer, tennis, and I think even golf. Unless the baller is getting endorsements, he needs to thibk long term foot health.

what do you do ? one lap around the block because no way any running shoe is lasting 15 years.

I dont think he is running with them maybe just using them for casual wear or work shoes

New Balance last long if you use them for casual wear as a daily shoe

Nike fuck up big time with their cheap ass slave labor gear. Zion is the biggest prospect in years and they couldn't even give him a decent pair of shoes.

I actually have a 15 dollar pair of walmart shoes that outlasted two pairs of my nikes

They should put Zion's busted Nikes in the basketball Hall of Fame.

Wait so NIKE is still a big show company? I thought they died in the early 2000’s...

I got me some BBB Lonzo Ball shoes. At 500 bucks should last forever an was made in USA right?

I enjoy my Nike running shoes.

I just think it's funny that everyone thought Kaepernick was gonna bring down the Nike stock, and yet it was a college kid blowing out his sneakers.

dont sell yourself short those shoes would look nice on you. NB's are stylish shoes anyway.

I try to avoid white shoes, I hate getting them dirty.

I do like Tan or brown shoes though they go with anything from jeans to khakis

These look nice, New Balance are nice ass shoes, I forgot about how comfortable they are and they fit so good too, plus they have a lot of different styles.
new-balance-255-skate-shoes-tan-gum.webp

new-balance-1500-made-in-uk-tan-leather-shoe-m1500tn-p24966-95179_image.jpg

New-Balance-M1500ST-Tan.jpg

New-Balance-CM1600BT.jpg

new_balance_luxe_247.jpg

horween-leather-new-balance-998-arrival-01.jpg
iirc the neo nazis high jacked this brand ,I wonder if people are still buying them

I saw a thorough review say the Sketchers Go Run Gen 7 has a narrow toe box, which is what I suspect made my Asics make my toes numb each time.

Back