Nike just took a huge L on national TV, the shoes are garbage

I have worn Nike, and they are hard to break in, which indicate to me, they are quite sturdy. Of course I am not north of 250lbs like Zion is. For guys like Zion, or Richie Incognito, they should wear steel toed work boots to play in.

I wear Adidas now because they dont need breaking in, but they do not last that long even for someone my size. But I hate breaking in shoes. It scrapes my achilles.

I forgot about new balance, those were my shoes when i did cross country in high school very comfortable top quality shoe

They’re the shit. I think I bought this pair almost 15 years ago. I still run in them completely comfortably.

Or we could go with your narrative that this is happening constantly even tho pro sports are being played all over and people are wearing Nikes left and right without any problems.

Jeeees,

I said I'd allow it,

little baby cry...

LOL no, the replica manufacturer had no problem copying the Nike logos and their tags and putting them on there. That's why you'd never know it was a knock off
China counterfeit culture has evolved

I got about 2000km out of my last pair of Kayanos. Great shoe for running, but some people don't seem to like asics anymore. I've never tried sketchers or under armour shoes but they have developed quite a decent reputation in running circles. For a long time the Nike Pegasus was highly regarded but that has slipped.

China counterfeit culture has evolved
Yeah, I mean there are other knockoffs that were cheaper, like $50 or $60 but you could tell they were shit knockoffs. But $110 was a bargain for "quality" knockoff lol.

Zion is probably too A+ level of an athlete for their sweatshop shoes.

I got about 2000km out of my last pair of Kayanos. Great shoe for running, but some people don't seem to like asics anymore. I've never tried sketchers or under armour shoes but they have developed quite a decent reputation in running circles. For a long time the Nike Pegasus was highly regarded but that has slipped.
I started wearing asics like 10 yrs ago..havent looked back since

I have a real comfortable casual one ive had for 4 years and its still in good shape

It's worth mentioning that the actual product manufacturing price is only a fraction of the true cost. They're still grossly overpriced and not well made, but just in the sake of fairness.

They pay Michael Jordan for using his name and pay shipping and marketing.

Wow a pair of Nikes malfunctioned, must mean every pair ever made will do the same thing

Sherdog morons gonna moron

A pair of Nikes worn by a very high profile athlete failed. I would think that Nike would make better shoes for these guys to wear.

Zion will now make a ton of money when he signs with Nike after turning pro.

Holy shit.. poor kid.

That looks like a terrible terrible quality shoes.

But being in Murica.. he is probably going to sue.
He might just get a bigger contract from Nike instead when he turns pro.

The kid is a beast, he is def going to be fun to watch in the NBA if he stays healthy

They’re the shit. I think I bought this pair almost 15 years ago. I still run in them completely comfortably.
Super comfortable shoe. Im going to buy some again for sure.

I like these
919726282d6823c4d56f477185d7dc94.jpg

Mon-Ardenio-New-Balance-1300-Salmon-Sole-sneakersaddict-56a88c943df78cf7729ebd33.jpg

A pair of Nikes worn by a very high profile athlete failed. I would think that Nike would make better shoes for these guys to wear.

What about the thousands of other players wearing them in college basketball.

Lol same here, i thought my friend was trolling me, until he came to the gym we work out at wearing them and using them on the treadmill, he said he had them for a year and they still held up.
I ran a 10km race years ago and ended up with a slight injury on my right foot which got worse and worse after a few years and i had trouble walking. My wife was buying some skechers one time and she asked me to buy one too while we were in the store. I really thought skechers were fucking gay but whatever. I'd say now that this was one of the best purchases of my life. The shoes are super comfy and my foot even seemed like it healed. It's crazy how much their shoes made a difference in my case and i loved it. Their commercials and ads still look gay though

Back