Nike just took a huge L on national TV, the shoes are garbage

Zion williamson the hottest nba prospect in college basketball just hurt his knee because his new nike shoe tore up bad.

https://sports.yahoo.com/theyre-going-show-die-zion-williamsons-shoe-mishap-hurt-nike-044022904.html

5c6e1fc92628987d6b415f12-750-462.jpg

gettyimages-1131053017-e1550722673860.jpg

image.jpg

Nike are overpriced ill-fitting shoes. I stopped wearing them because of how cheaply made they were. I had some Nike SBs id wear a couple times a week to work, and after a half a year the sole was bending and they ripped like what happened to zions shoes.

I bought some skater shoes from some niche brand and used those everyday for a year and the sole stayed flat and the shoes were still strong they cost less

Same thing with these running shoes, i decided to give nike a chance again and bought some running shoes the guy at the nike store told me break them in, i used them and the shoes started hurting the balls of my feet, and were creasing badly

I decided to go buy some skechers because my friend said they were the best running shoes, i was laughing at him saying thise shoes are for old folks and kids, but i said fuck it nobody is going to give a shit im just using these for running, got them for like 45 bucks at the skechers outlet and I had no issue with my feet they are still holding up too and the cushioning absorbed the impact.

Reeboks also have better quality than nike.

Nike is a garbage overpriced shoe. Using the cheapest material and labor they know they got sucker following who will pay more thinking the shoe is great.

+1 on Reeboks. Cheap, light, and reliable. Adidas isn't bad too.

Probabaly are, i remember some dude on youtube bought bootleg nikes and compared them to some real nikes and tested them out and the bootleg lasted longer lol thats messed up.

Reebok has great quality, i bought a pair recently and wear them the cushion is good and they never tore near the sole, almost all my nikes wind up creasing bad near the bend and eventually tearing up making a hole

You can't compliment Reebok on here. This is Sherdog

iirc the neo nazis high jacked this brand ,I wonder if people are still buying them
I never heard of that before so the neo nazi wear them?, thought it was a hipster shoe now

I've been thinking about switching to British Knights since 1985, so, damn it, maybe now's the time to do it.

The website “The Daily Stormer,”which identifies itself as a source for Republican news but is filled with anti-Semitic, pro-Nazi, and white nationalist posts, has declared New Balance’s line of footwear the “Official Shoes of White People.”
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...hite-people/xpn45MaKAPrE65w93RehHO/story.html
Lol just the shithead from the daily stormer tryed to make them a white supremacist thing. They got in hot water when the chief expressed support for Trump, but what multinational corporation didn't like trump (except industries he fucked with tariffs)?

They can't ruin NB even if it actually caught on. HOWEVER I won't put on a yellow trim black fred perry after the no-whacking-off douchebag club ruined it. I didn't have to worry much about avoiding $100 polos anyway.
pbox.php
https://www.washingtonpost.com/pbox...4&op=resize&opt=1&filter=antialias&t=20170517

I've been thinking about switching to British Knights since 1985, so, damn it, maybe now's the time to do it.
BK used to be banned in my school it was a very gangster brand in the early 90's

Zion williamson the hottest nba prospect in college basketball just hurt his knee because his new nike shoe tore up bad.

Nike is a garbage overpriced shoe. Using the cheapest material and labor they know they got sucker following who will pay more thinking the shoe is great.
RT I thought Nike would have a higher quality shoes for athletes?

these New Balances are dope with the brown gum bottoms.

And on the same day the NBA recommended their draft move from at least 19 year olds to 18 year olds.

Dam wtf, @Jack Reacheround this article Jesus X posted says New Balance is the official neo nazi shoe :(

Even if that weren’t true I wouldn’t give a fuck. It’s not like they chose New Balance because of the company’s political views. They just know a good shoe when they see one. Weren’t Doc Martin’s the official neo-nazi shoe for a while?

got these for every day wear.
21144803_l.jpg

and these for work.
1011A202%5F002%5F0020007179%5FFL

they look pretty much identical, but the sole on the last one is a different design. tried nike and skechers, but they gave me to many ankle, knee and hip problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back