Nike just took a huge L on national TV, the shoes are garbage

I read Zion is insured $8mil if he gets injured and falls below the 16th pick.

New balance all the way. Built super tough.

Still have an old pair of Nikes, but the fit is just better on the NB.

I ran a 10km race years ago and ended up with a slight injury on my right foot which got worse and worse after a few years and i had trouble walking. My wife was buying some skechers one time and she asked me to buy one too while we were in the store. I really thought skechers were fucking gay but whatever. I'd say now that this was one of the best purchases of my life. The shoes are super comfy and my foot even seemed like it healed. It's crazy how much their shoes made a difference in my case and i loved it. Their commercials and ads still look gay though
yup, I used to think they were for kids or old folks but I love them

I got these paid half price for them at the outlet they were on discount, some of the best running shoes I ever owned, I was lucky because Skechers dont allow coupon codes on them, but the outlet I went to had them on special for one week so I got them.
https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style/55200/skechers-gorun-ride-7/ryrd
55200_CCBL.jpg

The seventh generation of Skechers GOrun Ride™ is a lightweight neutral, well-cushioned shoe with ultra-lightweight FLIGHT GEN™ cushioned midsole for optimal impact protection and response. Breathable knit fabric upper with 3D printed overlays.
Details

• Lightweight, neutral, well-cushioned running shoe
  • Breathable two-toned knit upper with nearly seamless design
  • Gussetted tongue construction for a secure and comfortable fit
  • Ultra-lightweight responsive FLIGHT GEN™ midsole cushioning
  • Durable high-traction outsole for increased durability
  • Mid-foot strike zone promotes efficiency in each stride
  • Pull tab feature for accessible easy on and off
  • Reflective details for increased visibility
  • 6mm heel drop
  • Weight: 9.3 oz. in a men's size 9
Construction

• Reflective details
  • Side S logo
  • Padded collar and tongue
  • Stabilizing lightweight side and heel overlays

These right here are the top of the line of running shoes by Skechers they cost $135 they are highly reviewed by top running magazine and runners because of the technology durability and super light feel, the only thing people dont like is the big SPEED writing on the side

1546621734-sketchers-gorun-razor-3-0508-1544800615.jpg

This shoe has garnered a lot of attention in the running industry. Why? Because Skechers engineers found a new way to create an EVA midsole, know as Hyper Burst, and it’s featured on this shoe. In short, it’s impressive and radical because it’s lighter and more durable than traditional EVA (to learn more about how Skechers did this, click the link above and read the review). The main takeaway is that this shoe is super light, feels like a racing flat that’s built to hold up as an everyday trainer, and it features a thin, breathable upper. If you’re looking for a new shoe to try in 2019, the GOrun Razor 3 Hyper might be one to consider.

I've never really took skechers seriously as an athletic brand but I did read great feedback about their running shoes.
Not from Sherdog. I had a Sketchers thread in the distant past and 99% of the response were immature teenaged trolls who got mommy to buy them something other than Sketchers.

I tried Asics and toes were numb after each and every use. Switched back to Sketchers. Is normal.

I got these paid half price for them at the outlet they were on discount, some of the best running shoes I ever owned, I was lucky because Skechers dont allow coupon codes on them, but the outlet I went to had them on special for one week so I got them.
55200_CCBL.jpg

The seventh generation of Skechers GOrun Ride™ is a lightweight neutral, well-cushioned shoe with ultra-lightweight FLIGHT GEN™ cushioned midsole for optimal impact protection and response. Breathable knit fabric upper with 3D printed overlays.
Details

• 6mm heel drop
Construction

• Reflective details
  • Side S logo

These right here are the top of the line of running shoes by Skechers they cost $135 they are highly reviewed by top running magazine and runners because of the technology durability and super light feel, the only thing people dont like is the big SPEED writing on the side

This shoe has garnered a lot of attention in the running industry. Why? Because Skechers engineers found a new way to create an EVA midsole, know as Hyper Burst, and it’s featured on this shoe. In short, it’s impressive and radical because it’s lighter and more durable than traditional EVA (to learn more about how Skechers did this, click the link above and read the review). The main takeaway is that this shoe is super light, feels like a racing flat that’s built to hold up as an everyday trainer, and it features a thin, breathable upper. If you’re looking for a new shoe to try in 2019, the GOrun Razor 3 Hyper might be one to consider.
I might try those. Mine are wearing out.

How are they going downhill?

Maybe the 2nd string understudy sabotaged his shoes.

Don't these look like the Shapeup's less retarded brother?

on-cloudflyer-mens-right-thumb-1525451009.jpg

goat running shoe brand. if you dont wear these, do you even really run?

I might try those. Mine are wearing out.

How are they going downhill?
I mostly run or jog on flat cement or treadmill so far they hold up great, light, breathable and fit great.

Ive probably used them like 70 times since I got them I jog 2 to 3 times a week for at least and hour.

I dont really have time to really work out but I make sure if I do one exercise its always cardio get the heart health and blood flow going.

55200_CCBL.jpg

Details

• 6mm heel drop
Construction

• Reflective details
  • Side S logo

thanks bruh i'll keep that in mind

My Sketchers Shape Ups were good cushioning until I kept them in a tightly shut plastic bag for storage and apparently that's bad because the foam dries and falls apart. Sneakers collectors who try to wear their old shoes are screwed.

Well, I’m white so I would look ridiculous in those. Mine are plain white with blue trim.
dont sell yourself short those shoes would look nice on you. NB's are stylish shoes anyway.

I try to avoid white shoes, I hate getting them dirty.

I do like Tan or brown shoes though they go with anything from jeans to khakis

These look nice, New Balance are nice ass shoes, I forgot about how comfortable they are and they fit so good too, plus they have a lot of different styles.
new-balance-255-skate-shoes-tan-gum.webp

new-balance-1500-made-in-uk-tan-leather-shoe-m1500tn-p24966-95179_image.jpg

New-Balance-M1500ST-Tan.jpg

New-Balance-CM1600BT.jpg

new_balance_luxe_247.jpg

horween-leather-new-balance-998-arrival-01.jpg

My nike sb skate shoe blew out bad, while the cheaper little know skate brand shoe were still holding strong after long usage. i think they were Emerica brand? Im not sure. But i wore them for a good two or three years for work they got dirty of course but the sole remained strong and no ripping.
Haven’t heard that name in for ever. I remember going through a skater phase when I was in like the 5th grade, a few of my friends had emerica’s and I had a pair of dvs’ I wore all the damn time. Thanks for causing some flash backs haha

Those NCAA players dont even wear those shoes out, they get a fresh pair from NIKE all the time, I bet if they wore them daily the same pair they would wear out bad.

A lot of sneaker heads who still buy Nike have been complaining about the Nike quality for years. they still buy them just for collecting

Is he a rapper, skater, or reality tv star?

Back