Nick isn't Nate and GSP isn't Bendo

People are saying Nates boxing is better than Nicks?
You mean the Nick who outboxed Penn and Daley?
He has better BJJ even though Nick has been a BB much longer, and has much better positional BJJ than Nate?
Not to mention Nick has much better TDD. It's not the best, but much better than Nates.
Jesus...

Nick is better than Nate, even the stand-up Nick is better. Nick puts way more combinations together than Nate, Nate does the 1,2,3 very often, Nick uses more uppercuts and body punches than Nate does.

His TDD is better too, imo. Not many people can stuff Sean Sherk as easily as Nick did, Nick stuffed 17 of 19 TD attempts from Sherk and he swept him twice and forced the fight back to the feet.

Nick has swept every opponent that has actually been on top of him. Nick and Nate are my favourite fighters, but those who say Nate is better than Nick are delusional. There's videos all over YT of Nick schooling Nate in all aspects as well.

If people think that Nick wouldn't have tooled Cerrone and Miller the same way as Nate, if not worse, then you're insane.

Nate is almost identical to Nick as far as fighting style and skill level goes with some minor differences and GSP can do everything Henderson can do as well or better. Because of this I feel like we've already watched Nick Diaz/GSP and it wasn't any surprise. This fight is a complete waste of time from my standpoint and Diaz certainly did nothing to earn to earn this title shot it in terms of notable wins on his record. Diaz is by far not the most dangerous contender at WW. Diaz will get 50-45'd.

That would be your point if it wasn't self contradictory.

Sorry but whether or not GSP finishes Diaz will not change the fact that this match up is easy as hell for him. Why do you think he asked for it?
Im sure Diaz took the fight thinking hes going to win, same as GSP. Or any other fighter for that matter

and you aint doherty.

Yes, Nick has submitted the caliber of fighter that Jim Miller is. When was this again?

Also when was the last time Nick fought a wrestler with any semblance of submission defense? Or someone who wasnt trying to play rock' em' sock' em' robots trying to take his head off? Or wasn't getting caught up in his shit talking? Oh yeah Condit.

He has better BJJ even though Nick has been a BB much longer, and has much better positional BJJ than Nate?

Jesus...

The same unranked Daley that has only ever barely broke top ten?

The same Penn that smoked Diaz in the first round only to gas and fall apart in the second? The same Penn that has done that in every fight in the last two years?

Positional BJJ? I guess if lying on your back in closed guard is "positional" then sure, Diaz is the man...

Also when was the last time Nick fought a wrestler with any semblance of submission defense? t.

I love how this is continually being ignored and the rare instance its addressed something incredibly ridiculous is produced to dismiss it.:icon_lol:

Nick is better than Nate, even the stand-up Nick is better. Nick puts way more combinations together than Nate, Nate does the 1,2,3 very often, Nick uses more uppercuts and body punches than Nate does.

His TDD is better too, imo. Not many people can stuff Sean Sherk as easily as Nick did, Nick stuffed 17 of 19 TD attempts from Sherk and he swept him twice and forced the fight back to the feet.

Nick has swept every opponent that has actually been on top of him. Nick and Nate are my favourite fighters, but those who say Nate is better than Nick are delusional. There's videos all over YT of Nick schooling Nate in all aspects as well.

If people think that Nick wouldn't have tooled Cerrone and Miller the same way as Nate, if not worse, then you're insane.

If he was so good he should have subbed the last two wrestlers he fought then. Nate actually did submit someone who was never submitted before.

Nicks stand up is better, id agree with that. Wont matter though.

Only a hater would say he has no top 10 wins at WW. Everyone knows Penn and Daley were top 10 when they fought Nick. You will try and discredit those wins but go check any rankings before those 2 fights. If you hate the guy thats fine but lets try and use some logic and honesty here

Really? Penn? The guy with one win at WW in the UFC in 6 years was top 10?

And Daley may have been like 10th but everyone knows he was not close to a top WW

Even if they were top 10 (where they? they shouldn't have been) Nate has better top wins at LW then Nick at WW

Not to mention Nick has much better TDD. It's not the best, but much better than Nates.
Jesus...

Gsp will beat Diaz, no matter how much you try to spin things.

Sherk was way undersized at WW with overrated wrestling skill and I notice you omit the fact that Nick was beat standing by Sherk.

Honestly Diaz fans are some of the funniest on Sherdog. They deny reality almost as good as the Diaz bros.

Sherk was way undersized at WW with overrated wrestling skill and I notice you omit the fact that Nick was beat standing by Sherk.

Actually, Nick outstruck Sherk by 40-50 strikes and landed more significant strikes and he got the better of the grappling. Reason why many people believe Nick won that fight.

If he was so good he should have subbed the last two wrestlers he fought then. Nate actually did submit someone who was never submitted before.

Nicks stand up is better, id agree with that. Wont matter though.

Those fights were 6-7 years ago, Nick wasn't even a black belt yet.

The same unranked Daley that has only ever barely broke top ten?

The same Penn that smoked Diaz in the first round only to gas and fall apart in the second? The same Penn that has done that in every fight in the last two years?

Positional BJJ? I guess if lying on your back in closed guard is "positional" then sure, Diaz is the man...

You mean the Daley who beat down Kampmann, one of the best strikers in the WW division? The same Kampmann who narrowly beat Condit in a striking battle?

The Penn the "smoked" Diaz than got utterly dominated? Yeah that Penn. You are really reaching buddy.

Try taking a BJJ class and maybe you would understand what I'm talking about when I say positional BJJ.

If you are inferring anything from the bendo/nate fight for this one, then you will be sorely dissapointted. GSP doesn't have the power in his punches or kicks the way bendo does, Bendo was able to make Nate respect his power. No way GSP is able to impose that on Nick

and Nick is a better version of Nate in everything. GSP might wanna do the bendo and take away Nick's vision but other than that the two fights aren't comparable

Listen the Nate/Bendo fight has nothing to do with why Georges is going to defeat Nick.

Everyone on Sherdog knows this is a bad match up for Nick.

They knew it last year, they know it know, and they will know it after the fight.

Nate actually has beaten top 10 LWs (Miller, Cerrone)! Nick is 0 and 5 against top 10 WWs. I would say Nate's top wins are much better then Nicks

He also subbed Maynard so make that 3

If you are inferring anything from the bendo/nate fight for this one, then you will be sorely dissapointted. GSP doesn't have the power in his punches or kicks the way bendo does, Bendo was able to make Nate respect his power. No way GSP is able to impose that on Nick

and Nick is a better version of Nate in everything. GSP might wanna do the bendo and take away Nick's vision but other than that the two fights aren't comparable

Since when has Bendo been known as a power puncher? He has 2 TKOs, GSP has 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back