Nick isn't Nate and GSP isn't Bendo

Ladies and gentlemen, as the year 2012 winds down we have a late submission for dumbest forum post of the year.

Yup, that's definitely among the top. I mean why use your strength against another fighter? Play on his strength instead!!!

If you are inferring anything from the bendo/nate fight for this one, then you will be sorely dissapointted. GSP doesn't have the power in his punches or kicks the way bendo does, Bendo was able to make Nate respect his power. No way GSP is able to impose that on Nick

and Nick is a better version of Nate in everything. GSP might wanna do the bendo and take away Nick's vision but other than that the two fights aren't comparable

You are right , GSP got more (Way more) power than Bendo in his punches and kick .
And you also right Nick is not Nate , Nate is better overall . Nick is just crazier .

Also GSP is faster than Bendo while Nick is slower than Nate .

One clear similarity will be that both GSP and Benson use their superior movement to determine the distance, and their superior speed to be the superior attacker at that distance. Both are just the kind of fighters that the Diaz brothers will have a very hard time to get going against, since they don't have good footwork and aren't very explosive.

GSP > Bendo
Nick <<< Nate

While MMath doesn't always apply ... in this case with similar styles GSP/Bendo ... against practically the same fighter but one being better than the other Nate>>>Nick ...

I think it's safe to say GSP will destroy Nick Diaz.

If you are inferring anything from the bendo/nate fight for this one, then you will be sorely dissapointted.
I don't think so.

GSP doesn't have the power in his punches or kicks the way bendo does, Bendo was able to make Nate respect his power. No way GSP is able to impose that on Nick

You would be surprised. See GSP v. Fitch, GSP v. Penn, GSP v. Penn II, and GSP v. Shields. No power? I think not. Respecting GSP's striking? Unanimous.

and Nick is a better version of Nate in everything.
I'll give you that Nick is a better striker, but I can't admit that he is better, to any degree of relevancy, than Nate is in BJJ.

GSP might wanna do the bendo and take away Nick's vision but other than that the two fights aren't comparable

They are comparable. GSP and Bendo= both good strikers with suffocating wrestling skill. Nick and Nate= decent striking with formidable BJJ. Builds are relatively the same too. Nick and Nate are long and lanky. GSP and Bendo are stocky, muscular, lean.

All I know is that Nick better make the most out of this fight. Because after this I don't think we'll see either Diaz in another title fight for a long time, if ever.

When the fuck did he say Bendo was boring?

did you read his quote you fuckin idiot? He said it would be a more boring version of the Bendo/Diaz, implying that that fight was boring and this fight be even more of the same

Yup, that's definitely among the top. I mean why use your strength against another fighter? Play on his strength instead!!!

Yep. I will still never understand this idea that some have that the only 'real' way to fight is how the Diazes fight, and anything with more dimensions than that is somehow not being a 'real fighter' or a '*****'.

GSP stand up isn't as good as bendos.. Period...

It is oversees because ppl are scared if his takedown, that being said, he has much better ground

lol wow, no just no.

GSP is far far far more well rounded in the stand up than Bendo. He's also more explosive in his stand up, and has better timing. How you rate Bendo's striking above GSP's is beyond me. Does Bendo even know what a jab is?

GSP also told u don't blink

ur eyes tired yet homie?

Lmao, Golden.

Nick is much better standing then Nate and has the better BJJ (which is understandable, he's been training and fighting longer). GSP has solid boxing himself but I don't see him bringing the leg kicks that Bendo brought. GSP really doesn't have the strength and size advantage that Bendo had either...so it'll be interesting none the less.

lol wow, no just no.

GSP is far far far more well rounded in the stand up than Bendo. He's also more explosive in his stand up, and has better timing. How you rate Bendo's striking above GSP's is beyond me. Does Bendo even know what a jab is?

This guy know .

Lmao, Golden.

Nick is much better standing then Nate and has the better BJJ (which is understandable, he's been training and fighting longer). GSP has solid boxing himself but I don't see him bringing the leg kicks that Bendo brought. GSP really doesn't have the strength and size advantage that Bendo had either...so it'll be interesting none the less.

This guy is delusional .

Back