Nick isn't Nate and GSP isn't Bendo

No, because GSP is a more polished version of Bendo and Nick is a more one-dimensional version of Nate.

GSP via UD, 5 rounds of Ground and Pound.

lol, pretty accurate.

The last part of that made me LOL.

If being more polished means fighting more safely then you are correct.
I'm LOLin at people thinking GSP is going to change his style completely out of no where and land devastating GNP like Bendo instead of his usual grinding self.

This fight will look more like Condit v GSP than Bendo v Nate.

lol.. does Bendo not deserve the title of a safe fighter. his last 7 fights were all decisions.

GSP is basically Bendo but 10 times better. Better wrestling, better top controller, WAY better footwork (Nicks biggest weakness), better striking. Does Bendo even have more power? GSP has way more TKOs and usually does a shit load more damage to his opponents then Bendo

Nate is more proven and has way better wins at LW then Nick at WW. Nate also has far better footwork, more accurate punches, better striking defense and even has a more proven MMA submission game. Fuck Nick does not even have a single top 10 WW win

Nate had/has a better chance vs Bendo then Nick ever will against GSP

Yeah, well, Bendo fights with a toothpick, so there.

You're right about the fact that they're different fighters and the outcome of one does not affect the other. But you're wrong about the skill of the fighters.

GSP is better than Bendo everywhere. Nate has better boxing than Nick because he uses his reach advantage as well as almost anyone in MMA. Nick does not have a reach advantage, and he is going to get absolutely steamrolled against GSP because he doesn't have any advantage anywhere in this fight.

No, because GSP is a more polished version of Bendo and Nick is a more one-dimensional version of Nate.

GSP via UD, 5 rounds of Ground and Pound.

pretty much it

Bendo has better kicks than GSP and they seemed to affect Nate quite a bit and after seeing those vicious kicks Cyborg landed on Nick i dont see GSP kicks affecting Nick. Otherwise this fight COULD look similar i dont think it will

Nate's a better fighter than Nick, marginally

GSP's a much better fighter than Bendo, especially on the feet

That would be correct. :icon_arro :icon_lol: They can however steal each others gameplan and pretend to be like each other however.

That's all I had to read. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Nate has beaten Miller (top 5 at the time) and Cerrone (9 right now like 6th when Nate beat him i think), Nick has lost every fight he has had against top 10 WWs. Both Nick and Nate have poor footwork but come on Nick is one of the most flat footed fighters in MMA! The only real difference between the two is Nate actually fights top wrestlers

And is it really crazy to say GSP damages his opponents worse then Bendo? He beat Fitch so bad he looked like he was in a car wreck, broke Kos orbital and gave him permanent nerve damage, beat Penn so bad that Penn said stopping the fight saved his career and GSP has 8 TKOs to Bendos 2.

From everything you have posted it seems that you have only seen GSP fight Condit and Shields.

lol.. does Bendo not deserve the title of a safe fighter. his last 7 fights were all decisions.

So is your point that decisions equals to fighting safely?

Try actually watching Bendo fight because the dude brings it every single time he enters the octagon. He tries to finish. He lands devastating shots.

Just stop.

Nate actually has beaten top 10 LWs (Miller, Cerrone)! Nick is 0 and 5 against top 10 WWs. I would say Nate's top wins are much better then Nicks
Only a hater would say he has no top 10 wins at WW. Everyone knows Penn and Daley were top 10 when they fought Nick. You will try and discredit those wins but go check any rankings before those 2 fights. If you hate the guy thats fine but lets try and use some logic and honesty here

nullified Diego's top game, Riggs top game

those might been before your time tho

They're not before mine. Nick didn't nullify shit against Diego, he was taken down at will and never did anything other than close his guard that entire fight. Riggs has never been a dominant wrestler so that fight is irrelevant anyway.

I agree that this is not the same fight, but you still have a guy (Diaz) that only beats guys who stand in front of him and bang, or gas out and back straight into the fence, against someone who can physically over power him quite easily and has miles of athleticism on him.

Diaz has great combos with his hands, but his overall striking game isn't anything special at all. He plods around the ring flat footed and slow, doesn't move his head, is ALWAYS open for kicks, doesn't have any offense from the waste down, and really only lands punches by taking punches in order to give them back. GSP's all around striking really is better by quite a bit and he would be the favorite in a kick boxing match.

Now, factor in the wrestling and you have one hell of a one sided fight. Diaz really doesn't even have that good of a puncher's chance because he wins fights by landing hundreds of light punches consecutively, that will not happen with GSP because GSP can take Diaz down any time he feels like it. Not only that but GSP isn't going to back straight into the fence and turtle up so Diaz can just swing for the fences.

All in all, GSP is a nightmare of a matchup for Diaz. The only reason Diaz got this fight is by trolling. He's not the number one contender and honestly doesn't even deserve this fight, but he's good at talking shit and appearing as though he believes it.

GSP doesn't have the power in his punches or kicks the way bendo does, Bendo was able to make Nate respect his power.

What?? This is shitnuts! Rush is twice the striker that Bendo is. While both men appear to not have a ko punch, Rush has a far more diverse set of strikes in his arsenal. I don't know...maybe you're more fascinated by Bendo's "thigh punch" than Rush's "Superman punch, low kick combo. Bendo doesn't even have the g'n'p that Rush has.

Nick isn't Nate and GSP isn't Bendo

youdontsay_zps2d7af487.png

GSP stand up isn't as good as bendos.. Period...

It is oversees because ppl are scared if his takedown, that being said, he has much better ground

So is your point that decisions equals to fighting safely?

That would be your point if it wasn't self contradictory.

Sorry but whether or not GSP finishes Diaz will not change the fact that this match up is easy as hell for him. Why do you think he asked for it?

GSP isn't Bendo? Nate isn't Nick?

identifying_wood.jpg

GSP will most likely defeat Diaz in dominating fashion.

You're right about the fact that they're different fighters and the outcome of one does not affect the other. But you're wrong about the skill of the fighters.

GSP is better than Bendo everywhere. Nate has better boxing than Nick because he uses his reach advantage as well as almost anyone in MMA. Nick does not have a reach advantage, and he is going to get absolutely steamrolled against GSP because he doesn't have any advantage anywhere in this fight.

Goldie u there? We are aware about your vast knowledge.

Back