NICK DIAZ offers USADA drug testers to come & smoke weed with him. (Video)

I mean, what I meant was, if one day he's just in a random place and is, I don't know, completely stoned or just fed up with something, he can just not answer USADA at all and I think that would be a whereabouts failure. he can do that twice in 365 days, if I'm not mistaken
but this was worse because he was straight up refusing it

Yeah I'm not sure if a fighter can do that twice, maybe sometimes they can't, that might be USADA's call, who knows. All I care about right now is that Nick gave these weirdos some pee, so hopefully we're all good.

marijuana isnt the issue. thats no isue at all, why does Marijuana have antyhing to do with it?

Because hopefully, that's the only thing he would definitely have in his system.

d-uh.gif

Nope, they called Nick on the phone 2 hours ago, and they just took a sample from him about 30 minutes ago, so it sounds like he should be all set.

Sorry your USADA suspension dreams have been dashed, guess you will have to go fap to old Bork Lazer stories.

is there any time that you arent an arsehole

I have no dream of nick being banned, as ive already said to you, i was looking forward to seeing him back.

but by the book, you cant just refuse a sample without penalty.

at least ive read the rules, understand them and try and post with actual facts for people to help them make a judgement on the situation, whereas you just post unsubstantiated bullshit as if its fact, and try and start fights.

kindly please stop replying to me

and pleae consider your role as a mod before you try and start fithts, and tell people to go fap to, ive no idea who Bork Lazer even is dickhead.

Haha, I fucking love the Diaz brothers.

Missed ya Nick.

Yeah I'm not sure if a fighter can do that twice, maybe sometimes they can't, that might be USADA's call, who knows. All I care about right now is that Nick gave these weirdos some pee, so hopefully we're all good.

Well if you "arent sure" why bother commenting then.

yes, Toco is 100% correct, you can have two wherabouts failures (ie. they cant get hold of you at all) and on the third you face a ban.

|This i a different situation entirely.

marijuana isnt the issue. thats no isue at all, why does Marijuana have antyhing to do with it?

the issue is refusing a test, that is specifically a violation

if he was tested within 1 hour of the notification, then he might dodge a bullet, if not then hes in trouble.

4778d23e825d4b1caef570aa494f6f15.png

e74ba99aacc249f0b0c67095b34ea165.png

of course, nick was just wasted and doesnt mean hes up to anything, but uSADA dont have one rule for Nick and one rule for everyone else.

yeh its funny when Nick does it, but what if McGregor says "no, fuck off come back in 6 hours", or Jones, or Aldo, or Dos Anjos, everyone would be saying it should be a ban.

Just stop, literally no one cares.

Lol.

Waiting on:

Yoel, Brock and Jones to invite USADA to come take some tainted supplements with them.

Mendes to invite USADA to come take some skin cream with him.

And Anderson to invite USADA to come take some... forget that one...
Pretty sure the Jones offer was something else ....
Q1dfxEB.0.gif

God, you're a weird ass dude. USADA showed up and tested him.

we didnt now that at the time

and

1) was posting a transcript for those that couldnt view video
2) posting relevant part of rulebook for those that give a crap.

is there any time that you arent an arsehole

When I pee.

I find my arsehole to be quite useless in that situation

at least ive read the rules, understand them

... and fap to them

you just post unsubstantiated bullshit as if its fact, and try and start fights.

I post my opinions, that's it. I don't claim to be a reporter.

And I don't really like it when people fight, except in the octagon.

kindly please stop replying to me

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

we didnt now that at the time

and

1) was posting a transcript for those that couldnt view video
2) posting relevant part of rulebook for those that give a crap.

Well just stop trying to overblow everything and make it into a huge deal. Nick is an adult and he knows he has to take the damn tests, whether he was running on no sleep or not.

Yeah why can't they just wait 5 or 6 hours? He just got there and wants to sleep!

Well he's not being paid to fight, and they're basically harassing him to get some of his piss. How would you feel if you weren't being paid and someone started calling you when you're just about to go to bed, and telling you that you need to stay awake for probably another 2+ hours so someone can come to your place and make you pee in a cup, or you won't be allowed to work for the next two years, and probably have to pay them a fine?

If we could have one thread where we don't have to talk about conor that would be nice.
You're in the wrong place bud, lol. This is a war zone right now. Reminds me of Sherdog Civil War 1 last February leading up to March 5th.

Because hopefully, that's the only thing he would definitely have in his system.

And that still has nothing to do with anything. Jesus you're stupid. And like most stupid people you think youre really really clever. :D

dude is a freak, gives me the creeps

excuse me, i give you the creeps.. what are you, 12... grow the fuck up

Just stop, literally no one cares.

who died and made you mod. if i want to post something who the hell are you to say i cant.

Well just stop trying to overblow everything and make it into a huge deal. Nick is an adult and he knows he has to take the damn tests, whether he was running on no sleep or not.

Im not overblowing anything, i posted a transcript and the relevant bit from the rulebook, thats it, that is all

and you and your retarded girlfriend then decided they wanted to make a big deal out of it and start dishing out insults.

who died and made you mod. if i want to post something who the hell are you to say i cant.

You just take this shit way too seriously, even miniscule things like this. It's cool to just take a deep breath and relax, this isn't a big deal. Sorry for the insults, it's just annoying.

Full video, not just that tweet reported on earlier.

War Diaz!

Back