NICK DIAZ offers USADA drug testers to come & smoke weed with him. (Video)

It's not against the rules for USADA testers to smoke weed right?

An ambitious USADA tester wanting to rise up the ranks would take him up on that, then drug test him immediately after. Then he would have big bust under his belt.

Completely out of curiosity, what time frame is considered in competition? The tests before and after the actual fight?

You just take this shit way too seriously, even miniscule things like this. It's cool to just take a deep breath and relax, this isn't a big deal. Sorry for the insults, it's just annoying.

I take things too seriously...? lol...

have you actually looked at yourself :')

bless..

Completely out of curiosity, what time frame is considered in competition? The tests before and after the actual fight?

I could tell you but im not going to because the idiot sisters will tell me im being waaaaaay too serious

And marijuana still has nothing to do with anything. Jesus you're stupid. And like most stupid people you think youre really really clever.

It has to do with informing any MMA fans who might not know, that marijuana is not banned out of competition, so not to worry Nick will be okay if that's all he has in him.

I'd venture to guess just about everyone but you who read it could figure out that's why I mentioned it.

are you, 12...

... Dude!

latest

This fucking clown cant just stop smoking weed like an adult can he?

All the time & money hes missed out on fighting is from smoking weed like an infant. Its getting more pathetic everytime I see his little shtick.

I get high, fuck everybody, you pussies arent cool cause you want me to do shit, fuck that ima get high again fuck fuck fuck weed weed weed im poor weed weed im poor fuck fuck I have anxiety fuck weed poor

grow up or retire.

(im well aware its not banned out of competition but he has shown 0 ability to make that distinction)

looks like Diaz needs to dope up on some Alpha Brain

marijuana isnt the issue. thats no isue at all, why does Marijuana have antyhing to do with it?

the issue is refusing a test, that is specifically a violation

if he was tested within 1 hour of the notification, then he might dodge a bullet, if not then hes in trouble.

4778d23e825d4b1caef570aa494f6f15.png

e74ba99aacc249f0b0c67095b34ea165.png

of course, nick was just wasted and doesnt mean hes up to anything, but uSADA dont have one rule for Nick and one rule for everyone else.

yeh its funny when Nick does it, but what if McGregor says "no, fuck off come back in 6 hours", or Jones, or Aldo, or Dos Anjos, everyone would be saying it should be a ban.

Wasn't Nick tested shortly after the call? What's the issue?

This fucking clown cant just stop smoking weed like an adult can he?

All the time & money hes missed out on fighting is from smoking weed like an infant. Its getting more pathetic everytime I see his little shtick.

I get high, fuck everybody, you pussies arent cool cause you want me to do shit, fuck that ima get high again fuck fuck fuck weed weed weed im poor weed weed im poor fuck fuck I have anxiety fuck weed poor

grow up or retire.

(im well aware its not banned out of competition but he has shown 0 ability to make that distinction)

Why are you so mad about it?

Seems like you care about him fighting more than he does.

The man doesn't give a shit about fighting as he has said repeatedly. He doesn't need this, he doesn't even like it.

He only gets in there when the UFC decides they want to throw lots of money at him for pointless fights, like the Anderson fight.

In Nick's case, not really.

As part of his agreement when his punishment went down from 5 years to 18 months he agreed to be tested for MJ 30 days out from any fight, and again about 2 weeks out, then fight week, and the normal day of the fight.

There may be a requirement for him to pass a test to have his license re-instated now that the suspension is over.

But this test should not fall under any of those requirements, unless he has just applied for his license and this is the test for that. If that's the case he might be screwed.

He´s a ........ USADA testers must really hate not dealing with actual serious (pro) athletes like the Olympic athletes they normally deal with.. No mucking about with them (in the US)
After he the first F-bomb I would have hung up and filed my "athlete refused to test at the specified time". They shouldn't have to put up with such unprofessional behavior. You wanna be a fight? Be ready to piss on command, buddeh.

The USADA is a cancer on the UFC. Why they let this demon access into their house is beyond me

Back