NICK DIAZ offers USADA drug testers to come & smoke weed with him. (Video)

Haha gotta love nick diaz
Hope nate doesn't pop for weed and get out of ufc 202 card

giphy.gif

USADA is an absolute fucking joke.

People have lives, they need to stfu.

I don't think he'll get a suspension, hopefully they show(ed) up at his hotel room, did their dirty business & then left.

Knock on wood.

(Real wood, not your USADA boner you nasty man)

doesnt matter. if you refuse to provide a sample, providing one 6 hours later doesnt get you off. that may just keep him at the 2 year end of the penalty rather than 4 year.

6 hours, you can drink a shed load of water and flush. hes screwed

Hopefully this shit doesn't get him suspended again. Sigh.

he could have just whereabouts failed that shit

Nick is awesome. I bet USADA took him up on that. I know I would.

I remember the depressed look the pizza guy gave me when he came to my cousins house once. When I told him about it he said it's because he always invites the guy into smoke but since he had people over he didn't want to be rude and offer up everyone else's supply.

doesnt matter. if you refuse to provide a sample, providing one 6 hours later doesnt get you off. that may just keep him at the 2 year end of the penalty rather than 4 year.

6 hours, you can drink a shed load of water and flush. hes screwed

Nope, they called Nick on the phone 2 hours ago, and they just took a sample from him about 30 minutes ago, so it sounds like he should be all set.

Sorry your USADA suspension dreams have been dashed, guess you will have to go fap to old Bork Lazer stories.

Nick Diaz is turning into a fucking junkie. Sad. delusional rants getting worse then may get auto suspended two years for no reason.

Doing drugs alcohol or whatnot isnt bad until it effects your life in a negative way. Nick seems to gone there.

This is not all of the videos, Nick has since posted a few where USADA showed up and tested him. So he should be all set. Marijuana is not banned out of competition.

This is not all of the videos, Nick has since posted a few where USADA showed up and tested him. So he should be all set. Marijuana is not banned out of competition.
really? cool. he needs to chill out. and know about the whereabouts failure. you CAN not show up for like 2 tests in a year, so there's that

and that's a loss to dimspace, too

:p

from the other thread, transcript of sorts

Video 1:
The usada rep is on some sort of intercom system and Nick is like "i want to go to bed, ive just got in, i want to go to sleep, come back in 6 hours"
The rep repeatedly tells him over the intercom "if you dont provide a sample now you are liable to a 2 year suspension"
Nicks like "a what, come back in about 5 or 6 hours, whats the problem"
Usada rep "thats not acceptable nick, if you refuse to provide a sample you an be suspended for 2 years"
Nick " well what about tomorrow, ive been out all night, I have shit to do this week, i wanna wake up like 2pm,"
Usada "well you need to tell your agent you refused a visit"
Nick "no you call my fucking agent"

Video 2:
This is assumedly some time later and nick is sat in what appears to be some sort of hotel room.
NIck "motherfuckers, im not doing no steroids, if they wanna come in and smoke some weed im up for that"
Nick "ive told them im in room number 729 come drug test me motherfuckers im ready"

So yes. looks like Nick refused the test.

From the anti doping policy

2.3 EVADING, REFUSING OR FAILING TO SUBMIT TO SAMPLE COLLECTION
Evading Sample collection, or without compelling justification refusing or failing to submit to Sample collection after
notification as authorized in this Anti-Doping Policy.

10.3.1 For violations of Article 2.3 or Article 2.5, the period of Ineligibility shall be a minimum of two years
up to four years.

Nick wont be fighting anytime soon. idiot.

God, you're a weird ass dude. USADA showed up and tested him.

really? cool. he needs to chill out. and know about the whereabouts failure. you CAN not show up for like 2 tests in a year, so there's that

and that's a loss to dimspace, too

:p

From what I understand, it's not a violation of the bullshit 'whereabouts policy' as long as you are within a certain time range. In other words, they show up at your door, you are not there, they call you, but if you are somewhere reasonably close by, then you come back or they come to you. That's if I understand it correctly.

Nope, they called Nick on the phone 2 hours ago, and they just took a sample from him about 30 minutes ago, so it sounds like he should be all set.

Sorry your USADA suspension dreams have been dashed, guess you will have to go fap to old Bork Lazer stories.

dude is a freak, gives me the creeps

From what I understand, it's not a violation of the bullshit 'whereabouts policy' as long as you are within a certain time range. In other words, they show up at your door, you are not there, they call you, but if you are somewhere reasonably close by, then you come back or they come to you. That's if I understand it correctly.
I mean, what I meant was, if one day he's just in a random place and is, I don't know, completely stoned or just fed up with something, he can just not answer USADA at all and I think that would be a whereabouts failure. he can do that twice in 365 days, if I'm not mistaken
but this was worse because he was straight up refusing it

This is not all of the videos, Nick

has since posted a few where USADA showed up and tested him. So he should be all set. Marijuana is not banned out of competition.

marijuana isnt the issue. thats no isue at all, why does Marijuana have antyhing to do with it?

the issue is refusing a test, that is specifically a violation

if he was tested within 1 hour of the notification, then he might dodge a bullet, if not then hes in trouble.

4778d23e825d4b1caef570aa494f6f15.png

e74ba99aacc249f0b0c67095b34ea165.png

of course, nick was just wasted and doesnt mean hes up to anything, but uSADA dont have one rule for Nick and one rule for everyone else.

yeh its funny when Nick does it, but what if McGregor says "no, fuck off come back in 6 hours", or Jones, or Aldo, or Dos Anjos, everyone would be saying it should be a ban.

Back