NICK DIAZ offers USADA drug testers to come & smoke weed with him. (Video)

from the other thread, transcript of sorts

Video 1:
The usada rep is on some sort of intercom system and Nick is like "i want to go to bed, ive just got in, i want to go to sleep, come back in 6 hours"
The rep repeatedly tells him over the intercom "if you dont provide a sample now you are liable to a 2 year suspension"
Nicks like "a what, come back in about 5 or 6 hours, whats the problem"
Usada rep "thats not acceptable nick, if you refuse to provide a sample you an be suspended for 2 years"
Nick " well what about tomorrow, ive been out all night, I have shit to do this week, i wanna wake up like 2pm,"
Usada "well you need to tell your agent you refused a visit"
Nick "no you call my fucking agent"

Video 2:
This is assumedly some time later and nick is sat in what appears to be some sort of hotel room.
NIck "motherfuckers, im not doing no steroids, if they wanna come in and smoke some weed im up for that"
Nick "ive told them im in room number 729 come drug test me motherfuckers im ready"

So yes. looks like Nick refused the test.

From the anti doping policy

2.3 EVADING, REFUSING OR FAILING TO SUBMIT TO SAMPLE COLLECTION
Evading Sample collection, or without compelling justification refusing or failing to submit to Sample collection after
notification as authorized in this Anti-Doping Policy.

10.3.1 For violations of Article 2.3 or Article 2.5, the period of Ineligibility shall be a minimum of two years
up to four years.

Nick wont be fighting anytime soon. idiot.

8093c9a8b36b3c50784d46ed0154af62.jpeg

He´s a ........ USADA testers must really hate not dealing with actual serious (pro) athletes like the Olympic athletes they normally deal with.. No mucking about with them (in the US)
Phelps has been busted for weed before as well, so it's not like elite atletes are saints.

what if you just turn off the sound of your phone during the nights and then usada calls you? would you get 2 years or warning?

Lol.

Waiting on:

Yoel, Brock and Jones to invite USADA to come take some tainted supplements with them.

Mendes to invite USADA to come take some skin cream with him.

And Anderson to invite USADA to come take some... forget that one...
You forgot Macheater

How can you NOT be a fan of this guy? Even the people here that don't even smoke weed would take him up on that offer, you know you would.

if the tester is a med patient it's totally legal, might not be the best look for their job though

Stooooppppp iiiitttt. Lol. It's not a pot thing, it's a Diaz thing.
Pot will do that to you after a while of heavy smoking.....like any other drug and alcohol....it all fucks with your brain and speech ....getting hit in the head doesn't help him either

The guy is also dumb for risking millions over some weed....yeah he's a really bright person lol

Pot will do that to you after a while of heavy smoking.....like any other drug and alcohol....it all fucks with your brain and speech ....getting hit in the head doesn't help him either
2abaf0050f4225a8f81b4935740e5595.jpg

LOL, you think he smokes everyday? he probably smokes occasionally at partys
You are living in a bubble if you think high level athletes only use marijuana "occasionally at partys".

BTW, I love how your scale of usage goes from "occasionally at partys" straight to "smokes every day".

No offence, but you don't sound very smart.

You are living in a bubble if you think high level athletes only use marijuana "occasionally at partys".

BTW, I love how your scale of usage goes from "occasionally at partys" straight to "smokes every day".

No offence, but you don't sound very smart.
and you sound like a fucking tool, please take offense.

Back