NICK DIAZ offers USADA drug testers to come & smoke weed with him. (Video)

Why are you so mad about it?

Seems like you care about him fighting more than he does.

The man doesn't give a shit about fighting as he has said repeatedly. He doesn't need this, he doesn't even like it.

He only gets in there when the UFC decides they want to throw lots of money at him for pointless fights, like the Anderson fight.

Its sad he doesnt even care isnt it? Im really not mad its just annoying as shit after 10 years. Cause now hes going to fail another drug test and were going to have 20 threads about it and more petitions & videos of him high as a kite whining about it... shit gets old

Its sad he doesnt even care isnt it? Im really not mad its just annoying as shit after 10 years. Cause now hes going to fail another drug test and were going to have 20 threads about it and more petitions & videos of him high as a kite whining about it... shit gets old

No he's not its ooc testing I thought you said you realized that....

No he's not its ooc testing I thought you said you realized that....

hahah I do realize that Im just saying I dont buy hes just going to do it this once while hes out of competition. I expect him to keep smoking and fail like hes done before

hahah I do realize that Im just saying I dont buy hes just going to do it this once while hes out of competition. I expect him to keep smoking and fail like hes done before

More MMA fighters than you realize smoke weed and still get past the test.

Nick is a daily smoker and has like 30 fights yet has failed tests for only 3 of them.

I'm sure he doesn't want to get suspended again and won't smoke the day of. If he does, its whatever, he did it to himself at this point.

Am I the only one that is concerned he legit sounds punch drunk since the interviews he's done following his lifted suspension?

People are gonna say he's just high but he's never sounded like this before.

Am I the only one that is concerned he legit sounds punch drunk since the interviews he's done following his lifted suspension?

People are gonna say he's just high but he's never sounded like this before.

you gotta watch that interview with nate and megan olivi. hes like 90% inaudible. Absolutely no idea what hes babbling about

He should know another failed test and he also lets his bro down. Nate looks for him in his corner, when he's suspended he cant even do that. I really hope he plays the game just a little as his boss man says.

InB4 he forgets the "do not disturb" sign on the hotel door and instant 2 year ban.

It's not against the rules for USADA testers to smoke weed right?

An ambitious USADA tester wanting to rise up the ranks would take him up on that, then drug test him immediately after. Then he would have big bust under his belt.

So many people on here don't understand that THEY DON'T TEST FOR WEED OUT OF COMPETITION. THESE RANDOM TESTS ARE ONLY FOR PEDS

So many people on here don't understand that THEY DON'T TEST FOR WEED OUT OF COMPETITION. THESE RANDOM TESTS ARE ONLY FOR PEDS
Weed is a PED. I'm much looser on the bag when I'm high. My boxing and muay thai are in general a lot more fluid.

you gotta watch that interview with nate and megan olivi. hes like 90% inaudible. Absolutely no idea what hes babbling about

Nate has a legit speech impediment he's always sounded like that tbh...

Nick on the other hand doesnt slur but sounds like he's absolutely lost his mind lately. Accusing GSPs camp of drugging him and whatnot...

He talks nonsense and makes even less sense than he used to.

Thats dedication to the gimmick right there

Weed is a PED. I'm much looser on the bag when I'm high. My boxing and muay thai are in general a lot more fluid.

It's not a PED when OOC, though. You have to be high in a fight for it to help you.

But I agree with you, I am generally better and more fluid when I'm high. More fluid, better technique, and even better reaction time believe it or not.

The hotel actually put him in room 7209 or did Nick just make up that number to not give away his real room number? Lol

Room #209 with Nick Diaz in it. Jesus, there's probably so much smoke that even the maids would test positive for THC metabolites if USADA showed up.

"We got some weed right here. We can smoke it together"

Lol, can't fight USADA, but that was pretty funny

Back